Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today.
We are off on hols to Majorca so will be back next week. Hope everyone keeps well and happy 🙂

have a fantastic time.

Morning. After having to eat a pack of glucose tabs starting around 10 pm and needing various chomps during the night , I'm quite happy only to be > 8.9 > tug, this morning.

7.5 here, obv overdid the snack I had when my reading was too low to go to bed on.
Have a lovely time, Lindarose.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today.
We are off on hols to Majorca so will be back next week. Hope everyone keeps well and happy 🙂
Safe journey and have a great time.

5.3 this morning for me. Trialling a libre ready for my hols. Put the sensor on last night & this morning the reading is pretty much spot on with my blood test but I thought it was supposed to draw a graph? I've done 3 readings now with the sensor but nothing is showing on the daily graph at all.

5.3 this morning for me. Trialling a libre ready for my hols. Put the sensor on last night & this morning the reading is pretty much spot on with my blood test but I thought it was supposed to draw a graph? I've done 3 readings now with the sensor but nothing is showing on the daily graph at all.
That's odd, I'm sure mine starts the 'Daily Graph' straight way. (The 'Daily patterns' doesnt show anything for a week.) What happens when you scan? You should get a figure at the top of the screen, and a black line on a blue background just below, showing the last eight hours, after you've swiped the sensor.

That's odd, I'm sure mine starts the 'Daily Graph' straight way. (The 'Daily patterns' doesnt show anything for a week.) What happens when you scan? You should get a figure at the top of the screen, and a black line on a blue background just below, showing the last eight hours, after you've swiped the sensor.
IMG_20160628_093738.jpg

Did you activate the sensor last night, or only this morning? If you did it last night, you should have a graph of the overnight readings. if you only did it this morning, maybe it's not got enough time difference between the readings to show a trace yet. Maybe if it doesn't start appearing soon, call Abbott. Sounds odd to me.

Did you activate the sensor last night, or only this morning? If you did it last night, you should have a graph of the overnight readings. if you only did it this morning, maybe it's not got enough time difference between the readings to show a trace yet. Maybe if it doesn't start appearing soon, call Abbott. Sounds odd to me.
I activated it last night at about 8pm. I didn't wait long between attaching & activating it though, will that make a difference? The readings seem spot on, there's just no graph!

I activated it last night at about 8pm. I didn't wait long between attaching & activating it though, will that make a difference? The readings seem spot on, there's just no graph!
Some people find it makes a difference to the readings at first, but no, it shouldn't affect whether there's a graph or not, you should have a trace of the whole night, sounds like a malfunctioning reader.

Just had a further thought, if you activated it last night, I assume it said, ready to start in one hour, or similar, did you then do a reading after the hour was up, or were you asleep by then? Maybe it doesn't start doing anything til you've done the first scan to get an actual reading.
However, as the morning progresses, you should now get a trace, so if not, sounds like a faulty reader.

I scanned it last night before bed & twice this morning. I'll see what happens over the next couple of hours & if there's still no graph I'll give abbot a call.

I scanned it last night before bed & twice this morning. I'll see what happens over the next couple of hours & if there's still no graph I'll give abbot a call.
I think Abbott are quite good at talking you through problems, and diagnosing faults, and it doesn't sound like it's anything obviously stupid that you've done/not done. Good luck.

Morning All, 6.9 for me. Berlin is a great city and I would highly recommend it, if you like city breaks. Hot tho, very hot, Hope you are all well.

Back