Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks Northerner 🙂 I haven't felt very well since I was so sick a few weeks after my operation, my appetite hasn't returned and I just don't feel me.

Thanks Northerner 🙂 I haven't felt very well since I was so sick a few weeks after my operation, my appetite hasn't returned and I just don't feel me.
I'm guessing that the medications you are having to take to prevent/tackle infections aren't helping :( Sounds like your Worry Eater might be putting on weight though, hoping for brighter days {{{HUGS}}}

Hope you feel better soon Flower.
I was at 9.2 this morning. Managed to get to central london today. Hopefully I can get home ok later!

I got a 6.1 this morning after a night hypo of 2.9. Too much running & not enough food yesterday 😳

Good afternoon all 🙂 and its 6.1 today. Surprising really as chomped a few biscuits from the work tin during the night.

22.1 for me today. This is sadly becoming the norm for me now.

Morning folks.🙂 4.1 here.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling 100%, Flower.:( {[((HUGS))]}

When d'you see your doc again, Rosie?

A tiny bit below 5.1 for me today 🙂

Morning all, 12.2 for me today.

Morning all. 6.9 cough .

A 7.1 for me but a late snack probably contributed.

Hope you're feeling better today flower and hope your levels come down soon Rosie x

Good morning all 🙂 and may I join you with 6.9 Ljc (coughing too)

A lovely house special of 5.2 for me today (5.1 yesterday) 🙂

Love & hugs for Flower and Rosie - hope things improve soon x

Good morning ya'll. I am being naughty and haven't tested yet. Will up date when I finally get my ass out of bed.

Ok, a surprising 4.4, I enjoyed a nibble of some sweet liquorice last night. Red and green and blue. Yummy.

Back