Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 10.2 for me today. Trains are all up the wall today because of the weather so cant get to central london for work. So i'll just have to work from home instead today!

Good morning 🙂 it's a 4.1 for me today after a colourful performance of the Swearing Dance at 3am with cramp under my cast 😳😳
Ah! I thought that was thunder, now I know better 😱 Sorry to hear this Flower, hope you have a peaceful, relaxing day to make up for it, and get to rest your voice tonight {{{HUGS}}}

5.7 for me at 8am today. Didn't sleep well last night (too warm) so did a rare random night test at 4am & was 5.7 then too! Nice & level 😎

A 6.9 for me. It's interesting that stress seems to have pushed me up a point since last week! 😳

Hope your Mum is OK, @Amigo

3.9 for me this morning. Bother, I think that's my 12th hypo this week, and I'm supposed to be trying to get it down to 5 (hypos per week) :( Still, at least the 1.7 and the 1.9 were during daytime!

Mum is a lot better thanks. Certainly better than the young woman in the ward with diabetes related complications. Frightened the life out of me! 😱

Glad to hear your Mum is doing better @Amigo 🙂

A Dawn Phenomenononon assisted 7.7 for me this morning, having been up since 1:30 watching the Referendum results. I was 7.0 before bed, and usually drop a little overnight, but obviously I need to sleep for that to happen! 🙂

Mum is a lot better thanks. Certainly better than the young woman in the ward with diabetes related complications. Frightened the life out of me! 😱
That's a relief, Amigo, about your Mum.🙂
Morning all.🙂 7.8 for me. Woken up in the clouds today 😱 and it's raining?!! 😱😱 Boo hoo...🙄

4.3 here. OH kindly gave me the lurgy he picked up on the plane home, and I've spent the last couple of days with a sore throat feeling sweaty and shivery. Strange thing is, BG has been very well behaved!

Amigo, Glad to hear your Mum is a lot better.

7.7 for me , not helped by an early morning snack whilst listening to referendum results.

Morning not a good one, 3.1 and was sick :confused:
Good to hear your Mum is improving Amigo 🙂
Sorry to hear you are having such a rough time lately Flower :( Hope you feel better as the day progresses
hug.gif

Back