Group 7-day waking average?

a late entry of 6.5 for me,

Good morning, hope you all had a goodnights sleep.
It's 5.4 for me this morning.

Morning all, 6.4 for me. Last day at work today, off to Germany for a few days back sunday.

Grrrr 7.4, at least it's down from 10.1. Pesky pre meal hypos.

Good morning 🙂 5.1 for me today.
Off to the retina clinic to sort out my eye operation date today then low vision clinic, whoop whoop I would rather run away and hide in a cave than go to these!!

Enjoy the start of your summer break Bloden, brilliantly done by Wales 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.2 today.
Hope all goes well for you at clinic flower.

Hope you get on ok today flower. An annoying 12.6 for me today. Just when I thought things were improving........ (update on foot in Off Subject section!)

6.9 here. Woke at 3am with slight hypo symptoms, tested, 4.7, Ok, went back to sleep, woke at 4am still feeling slightly hypo, couldn't motivate myself to get out of bed and test again, ate 2 fruit pastilles to stave off symptoms to get back to sleep. From this mornings figure, I obviously wasn't hypo. Weird!

Good luck today, Flower, you've got an awful lot on your plate at the moment.

Morning all, a 5.4 today.

Off to the retina clinic to sort out my eye operation date today then low vision clinic, whoop whoop I would rather run away and hide in a cave than go to these!!

Hope everything goes well @Flower 🙂

Aw, ta, Flower. 😛 Good luck with your appointments.🙂

Flower, I hope all went well with your appointments.

Good morning. 4.7 for me

Back