Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all.🙂 108 mg/Dl here (just trying to sneak a whole number past Kooky🙄).

Last two days of school here - the kids'll be off their cute little faces with tiredness and excitement, so should be an interesting 2 days! 😱:D

Morning 🙂 9.9 for me thanks to a wound on my heel needing a hospital visit on Friday. One way to solve my hypo issues.🙄
Blackbirds were quiet here thanks to the rain!
I'm liking the mg/Dl reading Bloden 🙂, is that a good result??

Morning 🙂 9.9 for me thanks to a wound on my heel needing a hospital visit on Friday. One way to solve my hypo issues.🙄
Sorry to hear about the hospital visit Flower :( Hope it got good treatment and heals well 🙂

Thanks Northerner 🙂 I've got the District nurses coming out to change the dressing and keep an eye on it so my lovely new plaster had to be opened up again. I'm a bit cross about it!

Just less than 5.1 here, (edging round Kooky, smiles nervously).
I do hope your heel behaves itself, Flower.

Morning all, had a great weekend seeing Alice Cooper, didnt test much yesterday as I was shattered after a late night saturday, but i woke up to a spectacular 13.9 today!!!

Thanks Northerner 🙂 I've got the District nurses coming out to change the dressing and keep an eye on it so my lovely new plaster had to be opened up again. I'm a bit cross about it!
sorry to hear this Flower. I hope it heals quickly.

Morning , yawn . It's rather a dull day in my part of Kent , got more of f that lovely wet stuff too, but it's much brighter on the D front than yesterday 5.6

A steady 5.9 for me this morning.

Sorry to hear about your foot problems flower.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 for me.
Jusr a week before hols to Majorca so going to try to have a mega good week of low carb. That's the plan anyway!
Hope that blister soon heals Flower 🙂

Morning all, 4.5 today 😱

I had a bit of a funny turn last evening - I was thinking about starting to make dinner when I came over rather dizzy. I did a random test, which was 4.3. I also checked my blood pressure, which was a bit higher than normal but not much. The dizziness lasted a little while, Mr Marten made dinner, and I just rested on the sofa. I felt like I needed something sweet later on so by 9pm I'd had 2x toasted Hovis Sunflower with reduced sugar marmalade. Then when I tested before bed at 10.20 it was 11.1 😱

I've phoned the surgery and I've got an appointment for 11.50 this morning. I think it might be an inner ear balance thing, as I've had a couple of occasions this week when I've heard a low hum in one ear, and been slightly deaf. We wait and see....

Morning all, 4.5 today 😱

I had a bit of a funny turn last evening - I was thinking about starting to make dinner when I came over rather dizzy. I did a random test, which was 4.3. I also checked my blood pressure, which was a bit higher than normal but not much. The dizziness lasted a little while, Mr Marten made dinner, and I just rested on the sofa. I felt like I needed something sweet later on so by 9pm I'd had 2x toasted Hovis Sunflower with reduced sugar marmalade. Then when I tested before bed at 10.20 it was 11.1 😱

I've phoned the surgery and I've got an appointment for 11.50 this morning. I think it might be an inner ear balance thing, as I've had a couple of occasions this week when I've heard a low hum in one ear, and been slightly deaf. We wait and see....
Hope you can get to the bottom of it Pine Marten, and that it's easily treatable 🙂

Morning all, 4.5 today 😱

I hope all goes well with the GP appointment and they find and sort out your problem swiftly. I suspect an inner ear infection too
Just a thought but I normally start to get hypo symptoms when my meter shows I'm 4.2

Thank you, @Northerner and @Ljc - I saw a very pleasant locum doc, who looked about 15, who checked my ears and eyes etc. She thought it was probably a mild touch of viral labyrinthitis, and gave me a printout of the symptoms etc (it certainly sounds like what happened last night). She asked if I'd had a cough or cold recently and I said no, but I'd been very exhausted all last week following organising a street party on the Saturday (- 'for the Queen?' she said brightly, 'I love the Queen!' -) and she thought that that might have contributed to my feeling unwell. I also showed her my latest BG results, which she thought a little on the low side - actually I've had a number of low 4s, which is quite low I suppose. My blood pressure was a little high but ok, so she was happy.

So, I'm to take it easy, rest up, and if I still get symptoms in 2-3 weeks I'm to go back and be referred to an ear, nose & throat doc.

It's a shade less than 6.1.🙄 Good luck with the hospital visit.

Thank you, @Northerner and @Ljc - I saw a very pleasant locum doc, who looked about 15, who checked my ears and eyes etc. She thought it was probably a mild touch of viral labyrinthitis, and gave me a printout of the symptoms etc (it certainly sounds like what happened last night). She asked if I'd had a cough or cold recently and I said no, but I'd been very exhausted all last week following organising a street party on the Saturday (- 'for the Queen?' she said brightly, 'I love the Queen!' -) and she thought that that might have contributed to my feeling unwell. I also showed her my latest BG results, which she thought a little on the low side - actually I've had a number of low 4s, which is quite low I suppose. My blood pressure was a little high but ok, so she was happy.

So, I'm to take it easy, rest up, and if I still get symptoms in 2-3 weeks I'm to go back and be referred to an ear, nose & throat doc.

Result 🙂. I hope it clears up quickly.
It makes me laugh when told to take it easy, if only we could

Back