Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 5.6 here today

The midnight munchies have me on 7.2 this morning so only myself to blame :confused:

Bit better night sleep wise though. Thanks for all the supportive messages x

4.5 here. Switched back to taking my Lantus in the evening, for convenience, while I was on holiday, and looking at my Libre readout, I'm now in two minds as to whether I swap back to mid morning again now I'm home.

Whoo-hoo, a nice 5.1 this morning 🙂

Happy Saturday everyone!! I was 17.6 this morning and 19.0 after lunch. So exhausted after my first week on placement on dementia assessment ward! So so busy so apologises for not regularly posting!

Happy Saturday everyone!! I was 17.6 this morning and 19.0 after lunch. So exhausted after my first week on placement on dementia assessment ward! So so busy so apologises for not regularly posting!
Hopefully once you start getting your levels under better control you will have more energy Rosie 🙂 I have such admiration for the work you do, well done! 🙂

Good morning 🙂 House special 5.2 for me today!
banana2.gif

Morning all.🙂 5.7 here. 🙂 I think the sun might've got over it's recent attack of shyness.😛 Enjoy your Sunday everyone.:D

Good morning everyone.
Not a good morning on the sun front here, flaming June . Nor on the D front either I'm afraid, I had a horrid shock when I woke up 11.9 <nudge> 😡

A bright good morning to one and all. 6.6 for me after a messed up bolus 8 last night.

Can't match the HS northerner but happy with a 5.9

Making up a batch of Italian meatballs stuffed with mozzarella today...family favourite 🙂

Good morning and a much needed lay in 🙂 followed by 6.8.

4.1 here, after a necessary lie in caused by OH who picked up a cold ( sorry, I mean man flu, of course) on the plane home ( how often that seems to happen) snotting and coughing all night and keeping me awake. Just hope he doesn't give it to me.

4.1 here, after a necessary lie in caused by OH who picked up a cold ( sorry, I mean man flu, of course) on the plane home ( how often that seems to happen) snotting and coughing all night and keeping me awake. Just hope he doesn't give it to me.
Were you a nurse in a past life robin. Your sympathy for man flu shines through lol

4.7 for me this morning before breakfast. Don't think the French toast was a very good choice though as I'm now up at 8.5 after 90 minutes, oops! Was delicious though, and couldn't resist authentic American Diner breakfast. Think food choices for the next week are going to be difficult as US restaurants don't understand healthy options

4.7 for me this morning before breakfast. Don't think the French toast was a very good choice though as I'm now up at 8.5 after 90 minutes, oops! Was delicious though, and couldn't resist authentic American Diner breakfast. Think food choices for the next week are going to be difficult as US restaurants don't understand healthy options
Hey Greg, good to hear from you 🙂 Looks like you do need to be cautious still! Just try to make sensible choices where possible, don't let it spoil your time there 🙂

Hey Greg, good to hear from you 🙂 Looks like you do need to be cautious still! Just try to make sensible choices where possible, don't let it spoil your time there 🙂

That must have been the spike as after 2 hours was back down to 5.0!

Back