Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 6.2 for me

Nice number Alan 🙂 Tell me please, does this rowing lark get easier? Please say yes! 😱 🙂 (have just done my 2k for the day!)

I got a house special this morning 🙂🙂🙂

Morning all, 10.9 for me today (i was naughty and had chips with my dinner at the pub last night 😳). But Nemo and Dory are looking like 2 little puffer fish today (they are tattooed on the top of my foot!).

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you SlowRunner on the House Special podium with a lovely 5.2.

I'm feeling quite deflated about my leg, no sign of any new bone or mending on the X ray as yet and one of the wounds on my heel is still a mess. I know I'm in for the long haul whether it mends or not so 6 weeks in a new plaster cast and then repeat X rays etc wasn't really a surprise. After 20 years in and out of casts I should know the score but I wanted some good news!

The hospital car park had turned into a deep lagoon when I got out about 6pm I had to wade on one leg to the taxi and hair dryer my cast when I got in. Stop raining so hard please!

Morning all, 5.9 here. I'm sorry it's not more encouraging news, Flower. Glad you didn't drown in the carpark, though. It was horrendous up the M40 on the way back from the airport yesterday, and everything in the garden has grown about 2ft, including the lawn.

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you SlowRunner on the House Special podium with a lovely 5.2.

I'm feeling quite deflated about my leg, no sign of any new bone or mending on the X ray as yet and one of the wounds on my heel is still a mess. I know I'm in for the long haul whether it mends or not so 6 weeks in a new plaster cast and then repeat X rays etc wasn't really a surprise. After 20 years in and out of casts I should know the score but I wanted some good news!

The hospital car park had turned into a deep lagoon when I got out about 6pm I had to wade on one leg to the taxi and hair dryer my cast when I got in. Stop raining so hard please!
Sorry to hear the news wasn't more positive @Flower :( Different, I know, but when I broke my upper arm there was no real sign of it healing after 8 weeks, but things did start to look a bit better after 12 weeks, so I hope that your next visit brings good news 🙂 Also, when I broke my arm I had to walk a mile through deep snow to get home from the hospital as the taxi couldn't make it any closer to my house! 😱 Blooming weather, just when you don't need it! 🙄

Sorry to hear that its not more positive news Flower.

Morning all, 5.9 here. I'm sorry it's not more encouraging news, Flower. Glad you didn't drown in the carpark, though. It was horrendous up the M40 on the way back from the airport yesterday, and everything in the garden has grown about 2ft, including the lawn.
And there's me thinking you'd packed the lovely Spanish sunshine in your suitcase and taken it home with you (it's raining all over Spain today).🙄

Sorry to hear about the lack of progress, Flower. :(Sending you positive healing vibes (and a canoe for your next hozzie visit!🙂)

So sorry to hear the news wasn't more positive flower. It does appear that us delightful D's can have a much harder time with healing in the bone, tendon, ligament department than non affected. My shoulder is still agony and had me up most of the night. The physio has mentioned that tendon damage is sometimes harder to sort in diabetics and he's aware of this as a factor :(

On a positive note, I'm muchly liking being in the high 5's at the moment and am 5.9 this morning. May be a temporary blip but it's much appreciated after a night walking the floor (maybe it's the nocturnal floor trotting that's doing it!) 😛

Budge up, SlowRunner and Flower, I'm hopping on the 5.2 podium with you!

Sorry to hear the news, Flower - I don't have any advice re broken bones :( but my sympathy anyway...

Good afternoon all 🙂 and 6.5 today.
Along with everyone else I'm sorry it wasn't better news yet Flower. Such a long drag for you. Next appt will be better 🙂

Nice number Alan 🙂 Tell me please, does this rowing lark get easier? Please say yes! 😱 🙂 (have just done my 2k for the day!)
Yes, But I have been known to tell the odd fib. as soon as it gets easier you just start chasing a better time, it's addictive. :D😉

Yes, But I have been known to tell the odd fib. as soon as it gets easier you just start chasing a better time, it's addictive. :D😉
Haha! It's true, I missed improving my best time by a second this morning - was most annoyed! 😱 🙂

Morning folks.🙂 4.3 here.😛

Shocking news, that poor Labour MP and her family. :(:(:(

Morning all, 11.2 for me today!!! I'm missing my walking at the mo (poxy foot!) :(

Back