Group 7-day waking average?

Hows that healing up now? Is the physio helping?

Stitch and Amigo big hugs for both of you. There must be something in the air because I've written today off due to feeling yucky and pains in my legs - I haven't got a clue what is causing the pain. 8.3 for me this morning.

I'm keeping on with the physio and exercises but there's still a strong possibility I may need surgery because it's a full thickness rotator cuff tear. Wouldn't relish that but I think there's only so much physio can do.

Sorry you're having a rough day too AJ. Maybe we just make this a duvet day! :confused:

I really hope that you don't need surgery :( Duvet day sounds an excellent idea 🙂

Im in the office and dont have my duvet with me. :(

((((Hugs)))) to all the peeps feeling less than 100% today - Stitch, Amigo, AJ...:( I hope you feel better SOON.🙂

Thanks Bloden, my BG level has come down to 7.4 after lunch, and i feel a bit better for it.

Morning! 5.2 for me today.🙂

Morning all.🙂 12.2 here. What a larf! All last week I was trending low, now it seems I'm flying high.😱 Fun n games, fun n games...:confused:🙂

Glad to hear your BG dropped later on, Stitch. 🙂

Morning all.🙂 12.2 here. What a larf! All last week I was trending low, now it seems I'm flying high.😱 Fun n games, fun n games...:confused:🙂

Glad to hear your BG dropped later on, Stitch. 🙂

Cheers Bloden...... but.... de ja vu....... 12.1 again today. Dont feel grotty today but have a really sore ankle and I dont know what ive done!!! Its official, I'm slowly fally apart!

Morning all. Went to bed 5.7 and woke up 5.7 Taking wife and daughter to see a teddy bear collection today.

Good morning! A stressed out 5.8 for me today... overslept and late for work, surprised it wasn't higher!

A 6.2 for me. Enjoy today whatever you're doing....hope you're not hobbling stitch! :(

I know all about falling apart. If I was a car I'd never get through an MOT!

Good morning folks (just!) 🙂 and 6.0 for me after a night shift. Sorry Kooky but must admit I'm pleasantly sorry!

I was 4.0 in the night, ate some raisins, 4.3 when I got up, but feeling hangover-ish, so suspect I had rather a low night. Wish the weather would settle so I could get my basal sorted out properly.

Good morning 🙂 House Special 5.2 for me today! 🙂
Congratulations! 6.1 here, not bad after managing to Bolus for a huge Paella last night in Seville. Had a fortnight without the internet ( ships charges extortionate) Off to the airport and reality now.

Congratulations! 6.1 here, not bad after managing to Bolus for a huge Paella last night in Seville. Had a fortnight without the internet ( ships charges extortionate) Off to the airport and reality now.
Wondered where you were! Hope you have had a wonderful time! 🙂 Safe journey - wet and cold here in the UK! :(

Back