Group 7-day waking average?

Wondered where you were! Hope you have had a wonderful time! 🙂 Safe journey - wet and cold here in the UK! :(
We've had 40 degree heat here for the last two days,( quite a challenge from the insulin point of view! Both keeping it cool, and dosing!) it's going to be a bit of a shock!

We've had 40 degree heat here for the last two days,( quite a challenge from the insulin point of view! Both keeping it cool, and dosing!) it's going to be a bit of a shock!
I've just got back from Scotland, where it was about 10 degrees! 😱

Morning all, 7.2 for me, HS for northie well done.

I've been watching the weather forecast and thinking "I'm glad I'm not down south!". 🙄 Glad to hear you coped in the heat, Robin.🙂

Morning all. 🙂10.1 here. My drop overnight was approx 2 mmol - do I change the Lantus dose or not? (My fasting highs are due to my dinner Apidra dose being too low, so I've tweaked that dose).

9.2 for me today. Off for xrays on foot soon.

Morning all. Was 5.2 at bedtime. Didn't quite dare go to sleep at that so had a couple of teaspoons of houmus (sp) 5.5 this morning.

Good morning 🙂 4.1 today.

Nice work on the House Spesh Northerner 🙂 Cool in the Cotswolds for your return Robin 🙂

Off to the orthopaedic clinic today to see if my leg has started to do anything useful in terms of mending and to get a new shiny plaster cast. I'm very nervous about finding out as it is still very painful, deep breath time....

Nice work on the House Spesh Northerner 🙂 Cool in the Cotswolds for your return Robin 🙂

Off to the orthopaedic clinic today to see if my leg has started to do anything useful in terms of mending and to get a new shiny plaster cast. I'm very nervous about finding out as it is still very painful, deep breath time....
Fingers crossed

Hoping for the best @Flower {{{HUGS}}}

Good luck Flower and Stitch. Hoping all goes well.

4.8 for me today. Have a good day everyone xx

Massive best wishes today flower, thinking about you and a good outcome wished x

Good morning 🙂 House Special 5.2 for me today! 🙂
Budge up, Northerner, I'm joining you on the 5.2 step today 😉

...ack, I tried posting the above earlier but my pc was *so*slow....anyway, I was going to say good luck to Stitch and Flower too 🙂

Morning folks.🙂 At last, back down to earth with 5.4.😛

Good luck, Flower and Stitch.🙂

Back