Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 10.5 today, hoping it's just a blip.

A 6.7 for me after a restless night. Shoulder still giving me agg I'm afraid.

Hope it's just a blip too Stitch.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

5.2 for this morning! 4.9 before bed last night 🙂

13.8 for me this morning. The lowest I've seen recently! How I long for those brief single digits again lol

Happy Sunday everyone!

Well, back to double figures with a 12.2 this morning. Ho hum

Morning all.🙂 8.7 here 😱 after sailing very close to the wind all weekend - who'da thunk that painting doors'd use up so much glucose!?! 🙄o_O

Morning All, 6.2 for me Have a good week folks:D🙂:D🙂

5.9 for me. Off to see the vampires this morning to get my blood checked for the haematologist. Happy Monday to one and all.

Morning all, a 12.1 for me today and I feel like poo!!!

A 5.8 for me this rather cool Monday morning.

Sorry you've woken up feeling rotten Stitch :(

Morning all, 5.6 today.

A 5.8 for me this rather cool Monday morning.

Sorry you've woken up feeling rotten Stitch :(

I just feel tired and generally drained today, despite having a good night sleep.

I just feel tired and generally drained today, despite having a good night sleep.

It's rotten when you get nights like that. I sympathise...since I tore the tendon off my shoulder, I can't remember a full night's decent sleep! :(

It's rotten when you get nights like that. I sympathise...since I tore the tendon off my shoulder, I can't remember a full night's decent sleep! :(

Hows that healing up now? Is the physio helping?

Stitch and Amigo big hugs for both of you. There must be something in the air because I've written today off due to feeling yucky and pains in my legs - I haven't got a clue what is causing the pain. 8.3 for me this morning.

Back