Group 7-day waking average?

19.4 for me this morning! Was meant to be the doctor yesterday but he was called out on an emergency so third time lucky today eh!!

Blimey Rosie!!! Dont leave there today without the help you need. X

19.4 for me this morning! Was meant to be the doctor yesterday but he was called out on an emergency so third time lucky today eh!!
Ooh, good luck, Rosie!

a 5.5 for me today.

Clearly those drugs are having zero effect Rosie! I hope that this is a turning point and they get you on something that can see you in single figures before too long 🙂 Good luck! 🙂

What a sickener Rosie...it's about time your doctor's started to realise your continuous high levels are urgent too! 😡

Good afternoon all 🙂 and 6.3 after a night.
Best of luck today Rosie. We're all rooting for you 🙂

This happened 🙂

Somewhere between 5.9 and 6.1 for me this morning 🙂

I found that thread just after I posted on this one, Alan 🙂

5.3 for me this morning, and I'm having a calorie restricted day in sympathy with R so will be testing a bit more often than usual!

@Flower - all these night-time hypos don't sound good, hope you can get something sorted to stop them soon.

Good morning 🙂 6.3 for me today, a little stressed about the long journey to come 😱 Have sprayed myself tartan and bought some orange hair so I will blend in 😱 😉

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.
Safe journey Northerner. Hope all goes to plan and trains run on time.
Have a great day! 🙂

Whoops, 8.1 for me this morning 😳

Good morning 🙂 6.3 for me today, a little stressed about the long journey to come 😱 Have sprayed myself tartan and bought some orange hair so I will blend in 😱 😉
Oh, hope you also have a sore thumb. Stay quiet and no one will ever know you are one of the "furegners" te he will tell you later what I almost wrote. Safe journey

Morning all!🙂 4.9 today. I was surprised that dinner last night spiked me after an hour. From 4.8 to 7.7 & only dropped to 7.3 after 2 hours. It was a steak burger in a bread thin with sweet potato chips. I know this is quite carby but usually I'm ok with thins & sweet potatoes. Oh well.

Morning all. 8.7 for me this morning (although it wasn't my waking level). I went to a friend's birthday party last and was staying over in a hotel (it's the pub we normally go to as it has a hotel too). So we got there checked in and ordered some dinner. Went to room to get tablets and test blood, bugger, I'd left it all at home! So chicken fajitas, a couple of crackers with pate and cheese from buffet and 1 birthday cupcake. I drank diet coke all night. So I'm happy with that as i had no medication last night!

Rosie I hope that you get the help you need very quickly.
5.9 for me today🙂

8.4 for me, did a similar thing to Stitch, forgot my insulin last night - we had a private view at work, with a party afterwards. I ate stuff from the buffet that had no or very low carbs and was quite pleased to come home to an 8.6 at 11 pm. Was an interesting evening, with special guest and our patron Maggi Hambling. She can pack in the special brew, which she brought with her and refused a glass for - very arty.

Ah, the notorious 'hypo hangover' 😱 :( Yes, it's very common to feel like this after a night hypo, unfortunately :( What did you treat the hypo with? Did it wake you up?
Yes it woke me up, very shaky. I ate a few raisins and that was enough. its always a good excuse to eat something I can no longer eat! I imagine if it was lower I would go for the dextrose.

Good morning all 🙂 and I'll kick off the day with 6.6.

Morning!🙂 5.7 for me this morning.

Back