Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 today.
Hope the docs appt goes well Rosie and Stitch.

Morning all - another lovely 5.2 today, as was yesterday :D

8 for Jamie this morning so a bit annoying as Libre showed that he was hovering around 5 all night and started to rise at about 6am. So Dawn Phenomenon I guess which seems to mainly happen with the lighter mornings. Soon came down fortunately.

8 for Jamie this morning so a bit annoying as Libre showed that he was hovering around 5 all night and started to rise at about 6am. So Dawn Phenomenon I guess which seems to mainly happen with the lighter mornings. Soon came down fortunately.
Dawn's getting earlier! 🙂 Noticed the birds tweeting at 4:15 today! 😱 🙂

Sorry to hear this Mark :( Any reason why, or just one of those (annoying) things? Hope you make up for it tonight and sleep well 🙂
No reason that l can think of. Sometimes my brain goes into overload & doesn't relax. And it was light at 4.30 & can never get back to sleep when it's light.

Morning all. 9.7 for me today. Off to the drs this morning.

Morning 5.3 today, good luck with the appointment Stitch 🙂

Moning all! 5.3 today & a much better night's sleep.🙂

3.9 here! Onwards and downwards! I went to exercise class last night instead of this morning, as teacher is on a course today, so that probably explains it.

Good luck at the Drs, Stitch, hope you get something useful out of it.

Original pozt vanished in the ether! 6.9 for me after treating a stealth hypo at bedtime

A 6.8 for me after going to bed on 10.1! 😡 An evil white bun hit my system like a pint of liquid glucose at supper! But boy did it taste good!

Get that doc sorted Stitch. Tell him to get his advanced thinking head on and come up with some useful meds for you! Good luck x

Good morning everyone. 5.5 for me this morning. Have been experimenting with reducing my basal & am now down to 6 units! So far so good...

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.4 after a night.
Glad Drs apt went so well Stitch. It's a good feeling when they listen and try to help.

Morning 5.7 today, seems to be my new favourite 🙂

Odd appointment with the practice nurse yesterday, whereby she insisted I go through all my doses for insulin. She didn't understand that the novorapid is used as needed. I eventually got her to confess it's because they're trying to "limit" prescriptions of insulin. I suspected this beforehand, and told her very plainly that if they "limited" my prescription again (this isn't the first time) I would formerly complain in the most vocal way possible. Then she asked if I would consider going on to fixed doses 😱 Yeh course I will, anything to make your life easier...what I actually said was "absolutely not" with a look on my face similar to the one I'd have if I sucked a lemon. She got the message. Bet they still try and limit it again though, in which case I think I'll just actually go nuclear. They are very hard work🙄

Back