Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.3 for me.

Who won Eurovision? I can guarantee it wasn't us in the political game playing

13.6 this morning. Not been on for a while, been absolutely hectic at uni. I've now got three weeks off to prepare for a a 3 hour exam. After that I'm doing a 10 week placement on a dementia assessment unit then that's my second year done!

Been so stressed recently my numbers have been up in the very high teens and low 20s. Not had time to get to the doctors so I'm doing that Monday morning.

Good afternoon! Sorry, a bit late to the party.🙂 a slightly elevated 5.8 this morning. Mustve been the European beers i got through last night.😳

13.6 this morning. Not been on for a while, been absolutely hectic at uni. I've now got three weeks off to prepare for a a 3 hour exam. After that I'm doing a 10 week placement on a dementia assessment unit then that's my second year done!

Been so stressed recently my numbers have been up in the very high teens and low 20s. Not had time to get to the doctors so I'm doing that Monday morning.
I really hope that the doctors get their a*ses into gear Rosie, and get you on some medication that actually makes a difference for you 🙂 Keeping fingers crossed for a good outcome 🙂

Morning! 5.6 for me. Terrible night's sleep. Didn't get to sleep til nearly 1 o'clock & woke up at 4.30.

Morning folks 5.6 today and it feels a bit chilly round these parts this morning so winter is probably back! Happy Monday everyone 🙂

I really hope that the doctors get their a*ses into gear Rosie, and get you on some medication that actually makes a difference for you 🙂 Keeping fingers crossed for a good outcome 🙂
Here here! They are NOT doing their jobs properly...good luck.🙂

Morning all.🙂 5.5 here.😛

Love the new piggy, Northener!:D

A not entirely coherent 5.3 for me. Tea and shower required
Good luck Rosie

4.6 here, that's quite a few days in the fours now, Dawn must have gone on her annual holiday.

Morning all, an 8.5 for me today. Dr's appointment tomorrow morning.

A 6.9 for me.

Hope the doc can help get your morning numbers down Stitch and Rosie.

Back