Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone, a happy 5.7 for me on the third bright sunny morning in a row, what is this world coming to?

Have a good Saturday everyone and stay well.

Morning All - 7.9 this morning. Such a lovely day yesterday meeting a few of my friends from my gardening course at Lowther Castle. One of them couldn't make it as broke down on the M6 and spent 3 hours waiting to be rescued - such a shame but we'll get together another time soon. Lots of reminiscing as we walked around the grounds looking at all the places where we did work over the last year. Then in the evening off down to Kendal to see the Dr Louise Newson show and it was definitely worth the visit. I have NEVER seen so many women of a certain age in one place, it was hilarious. She was so interesting and really explained a lot about the menopause and particularly the frightening history of how women were treated by so called (male) medics back in the day. Came away definitely feeling positive about my own HRT and hoping that others have been inspired to be assertive and get the help they need. I'm off to Carlisle today to meet some other friends for brunch. Have a good day everyone xxx

Morning all - some sun, some cloud. Was jolly cold yesterday, so I expect it is today but not been outside yet.

7.1 this morning. Par for the course.

Not a lot on today, except a pile of ironing and cooking dinner when I've decided what to fish out of the freezer! Possibly sausages.

Wishing @42istheanswer a lovely wedding.

@Gwynn and @goodybags congrats on the HSs.

@eggyg Portmeirion looks fascinating. Have a good journey home.

Have a good day all.

Good morning everyone! 6'4.

I've been a bit absent here but things are mostly good. I had a great time in the writing and book clubs this week, and I got the holidays I wanted approved for this winter. I'm planning a trip to Wales in November, I'll visit Hay on Wye on my own and then my parents will join me for a few days in Cardiff. And I am finally watching season 2 of Good Omens. I'm using the Amazon prime free trial for that, will see if I want to buy something in this time to use the free delivery, but I probably won't.

Yesterday I went to Exeter to check the shops, I'm looking for a waterproof jacket. I didn't get one, just spent money in food and drink, which is typical for me :rofl: They had some good options in my local Trespass, and I still can try my luck in the charity shops.

I believe it it was 7. Something I had both flu and covid vaccines this morning I've now relised I have to change my dexcom later might go for the stomach this time haha

Back