Group 7-day waking average?

Morning 6.3 today.
I do like Monet for both style and substance.
We did two of his works as jigsaws recently, tricky dicky!
Working on the Bluebell Railway today, hot teas and hot chocolate kinda day I think although we have two fish n chip train runs today. A lovely smell wafting through the carriages all the way to my buffet car!
I will leave you with that... 🙂
I went on a 'Sunday lunch' trip on the Bluebell Railway with my mother in August - and we're doing it again next month 🙂

Morning all - was clear blue wall to wall when I woke, it's now patches of blue and broken cloud.

7.1 on waking. Not a lot I can do about it as the hybrid closed loop is in charge these days. Last night's fish and chips didn't spike me over my TIR which was good! Lasagne with salmon, dill and cream tonight. Last time I had that it didn't spike, so we shall see. A contrary beast this D, as you all know.

Meeting up with friends in town this afternoon. We usually meet them on a Saturday, but one of them has something obligatory on this week.

Congratulations to @Jodee @goodybags and @42istheanswer on your HSs.

Lovely photos @eggyg. Reminded me that we saw dolphins playing around the ferry when we came back from France recently. Magnificent things.

Talking of photos I hope we get some photos of @42istheanswer's forthcoming wedding!

@TinaD welcome home, glad you accomplished your mission.

Last but not least @freesia so glad you've handed your notice in. I was in your position with work stress some years back and felt trapped, but frankly leaving was the very best thing I did! So good luck for a much happier future!

I apologise if I've left anyone out... but have a good day all!

Woke up twice today. First time 04:41 BS 7.1 ate breakfast & more or less fell asleep again within the hour afterwards & 1st ear sprays of the day. Second time just after midday tresiba alarm 12:05 BS 5.7 meds & 2nd ear spray of the day!

A Very G’day Mates to you all & have a Wonderful Dat! 😉

The pain in my ears have subsided, thankfully as the spray does its thing but, the underwater feeling has been growing because of the spray build up even though I try to soak up the excess with cotton buds before each spray. The right ear’s swelling has noticeably gone down & the left is still noticeably a bit more swollen still. The swelling seems to have gone from right side of my neck & it’s now the left side that feels a little bit swollen & tender but, hopefully that will go too when the left ear’s swelling goes down with more ear spray? :confused:

Still under the weather but, getting on top of things ear & BS wise as I’m not swinging so much & getting the guessing how much extra NR doses right! :confused:🙂

6.5 this morning for me.

Another good day for weather and we went out to the Rope Bridge (Carrick a Rede) where I somehow managed to cross it despite a low of 3.1 :(, the graph shows the point I went over the bridge !

View attachment 31776

View attachment 31777

Beautiful coastline :

View attachment 31778

Congratulations @Martin.A on your HS!
Love & have been to the rope bridge loads of times over the years. Even been on a boat ride from Coleraine, the River Bann, to Carrick a Rede once!

I’ve loved that road trip along the Causeway Coast since I was a young child & was our favourite after Sunday lunch family drive: fun for us kids in the back with the swinging bends & up & downs of that road like rollercoaster; mum didn’t like it as much in the front beside dad in the driver’s seat! :rofl:

8.3 this morning, rising to 11.6 after breakfast. Despite the wind, it's a gorgeous day here with wall-wall blue sky and warmish sunshine.

An enthusiastic chap phoned me this morning from the local mental health team called earlier talking about some issues I'm having just lately. So my walk to the doctor's yesterday worked. The overall synopsis is that the IRS services have kicked in. There's a lot of help offered to help us.

Back