Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 3.4 and have been for a long while. I must have been really tired to not wake up for this!
1728199189075.png

A round 5 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning folks. 10.1 - it’s all over the place atm. I wish they’d hurry up and start me on HCL like they promised a year ago!

A couple of dog walks today, then Welsh homework, a teensy bit of lesson planning, and...relaaaaax. Hands up who loves Sunday!

Morning all and back in England. 5.1 when I first looked, when I rose half an hour later it was 5.3! What happened to the 5.2? 😛

It’s nice to be home, own loo, own bed and bedding, I like going away but I like coming home too. The weather was great when we got home yesterday at 12.30. Two loads on the line before 3pm, it got dry enough to go in the airing cupboard. Now the ironing, but not today, the most I’m doing is walking down to Aldi for milk and eggs. Nice lazy morning for us after our full on week. Back in the day holidays we’re for relaxing now we relax at home and go full pelt on holiday! :rofl:

Have a fab day.

GoodMorning 5.7 today

Like a few others had my Covid & Flu jabs done yesterday morning, I was fine all day then top of my arm started aching late in the evening, and it still is but slept OK

was reading through my blood test results in NHS app just now, at first I didn’t really understand them, but from what I see they are much better than previous tests (which indicated signs of liver & kidney problems) the only thing I think my GP will pick up on is potassium levels which are are still high.
Thinking might be best to ditch the 1/2 banana and add something else to go alongside my apple & blueberries with my breakfast, plus I’ve previously been taking another banana & apple in the car with me when I go to work.(I’m bto work tomorrow)

I might swim later, I haven’t been since last Sunday, following the eye treatment I had last Monday
it will take up to 6 months for the Ozurdex (dexamethasone) pellet to fully dissolve its content and help reduce the swelling in that eye.

Have a fantastic day everybody 😎

Morning a 4.5 for me and worst nights sleep in a while but nothing D related just stuff going around in my head which is unusual for me as normally no issues sleeping.
Lovely day yesterday and found a new garden centre cafe which is just the job very traditional and what my mam would call posh where they have clients and not customers.
Full of genteel ladies who lunch but not pretentious just polite.
Couple of walks as well to enjoy last of sunny weather and feels more Autumnal this morning.
Another lunch out so will have to watch the waistline but fortunately don’t really need to lose any weight.
Enjoy

08:40 BS 7.6 🙂

A Very Good Morning to you all & have a Wonderful Day! 😉

Swinging a bit more yesterday especially, in the early evening as a cycle surprised me out of the blue & had to change my bedding when I woke after 21:30: COULD NOT stay awake to watch Strictly live & woke after it was over; same as last week so, too late to vote! 🙄 A Frustrated emoji! And speaking of which: a VERY high scoring Movie Week this year! <3😎😛:D I watched it & went back to bed around 00:30 ish.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! My poor purse is crying from being emptied out as I just spent over £160 on my combined weekly shopping tomorrow, asda & tesco as they both had things that the other didn’t have, as I added Christmas gifts & stuff on top of my weekly needs because I had to leave things SO late last year I didn’t get a lot stuff as they sold out between ordering online & it being delivered to me: still on basic universal credit before the medical assessment was done; ordering early this year after the increased payments after the assessment! Hopefully, fingers crossed, I DO get everything I ordered as it’s still early? 🙄:confused::thankyou: And that’ll be all the biscuits, sweets & drinks gifts sorted out for my family & neighbours early this year with the things I WANTED to give & NOT just the things leftover after things sold out! 🙂

6.2. Free trial finished yesterday so back to finger pricks.

Just a quiet day: church this morning and a trip to see my parents this afternoon. I start my new job tomorrow and now, it turns out, so does Mr B. We've been waiting on his start date forever. Ironic that it falls on the same day as mine. But we can be nervous/excited together.

Have a good day everyone.

Happy Sunday everyone! 6.7 for me this morning... We went to a friend's surprise 30th birthday party ( can I remember 30?) and the food was delish and all too tempting. I think I did better than expected. Flu jab this afternoon, hope that doesn't muck things up :thankyou:

Good moaning! Woke to an 11.3 after a good night's sleep. Although I had no pain I took a strongish painkiller before bed but it is not something I would do regularly. Woke about 7:00 with phantom pain, neuropathic pain and sore arm where I had the Covid booster (thought I had got way with it). x Paracetamol has eased it though.

Very grey, drizzle. Is this the cloudiest year on record?

Morning all, somewhere between 4.3 and 10.1. Woke to the 4.3, did my basal, but decided to wait til I’d gone up a bit before injecting my usual 2 unit Beat the Dawn effect Bolus, and then forgot for a couple of hours and ended up at 10.1 just now.

Morning everyone - 7.9 for me this morning. Had a lovely day out in Carlisle yesterday meeting a group of friends from an on-line group I'm part of. I've met a few of them in the wild before (nicked that phrase from @eggyg when she first met me in the flesh!). We had a devious brunch at the Bordo Lounge - I had Miami Brunch (cheese & sweetcorn fritters, avocado, tomato, onions, poached eggs etc) and it was so good and not too carby. We then went for a walk to see the big archeological dig which is happening on the site of the cricket ground just over the bridge and were lucky enough to be given a tour by one of the archeologists - fascinating and it is apparently a really significant find. Back home on the A6 and suddenly realised I was driving past your house @eggyg - I could see you were back home from Welsh Wales as Camille was parked outside. We're off for a pub lunch over near Borrowdale today and then a dog walk afterwards. Have a great Sunday xxx

Back