Group 7-day waking average?

Bravado's fine, but .....ouch 10.5 highest for weeks n weeks. Fair enough and well deserved. Now back to "normal"

Good morning! Another 4.9 today. Only had a burger in balsa wood last night as the sweet potato spirals were a failure.
?what is balsa wood Mark

?what is balsa wood Mark
Bread thins. They were described in another thread as tasting like buttered balsa wood.🙂

I see. Thanks mark

Morning all. A 9.6 for me today.

Morning all, 4.4 here, lowest for a while, I blame the glass of red wine last night.

I'll join your club Alan. Went out last night. Halved a starter, main course and then couldn't resist the sweet plus white coffee. Went home stuffed , slept like a bear, and have absolutely no remorse. Nice chatter and looking forward to working in my revamped garden. (And I'm not checking my levels this morning-so there !!! )Lol
I think Northie might have his work cut out with us two in Glasgow caroig.

Morning all 7.1 for me. told you I could be good again.

Thanks Amigo. My wife's appointment went well. She has finally been officially diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Ankylosing spondylitis & possibly PSA. A plan has been put in place to control the pain & reduce her fatigue. She has had a steriod injection but it hasn't kicked in yet. She is just glad to have a diagnosis & that something is being done.
Good luck Mrs P hope things go well for you. Al

A 6.2 and an ouch for me this morning. Still I managed to sleep beyond 3am before needing more painkillers. This is officially not funny any more! 😳

I think Northie might have his work cut out with us two in Glasgow caroig.
Whisper....is he going to be a BIG BROTHER is watching Alan???? does it have to be a boggin salad and boiled chicken.... Cause if it is I,m bringing a cream bun for on the bus, both ways.... JOking Northie....honest

Serves me right for being daft. Walked to shop in my new gutties and have ripped the skin off my heels. Really mad and now sore feet. Cleaned n plastered so hopefully will heal quick. Very undignified walking home on tippy toes with feet out of back of shoes

Serves me right for being daft. Walked to shop in my new gutties and have ripped the skin off my heels. Really mad and now sore feet. Cleaned n plastered so hopefully will heal quick. Very undignified walking home on tippy toes with feet out of back of shoes
Hope they heal quickly Carol! 😱 I've told the bus driver to confiscate any cream buns, by the way... 😉

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 for me.
Shouldn't have stayed up for Eurovision knowing I have early start at work but first time I've watched it since I was little. Have to say it was strangely fun!😱

Morning. 9.8 for me today.

Morning folks 5.8 today and a better nights sleep. Happy Sunday 🙂

A thoroughly nice 7.6 a little bit squidgy and little mooshy, hmm nice 😎

Back