Group 7-day waking average?

Morning! 7.0 for me today

Morning all 7.0 for me. Seems without any Glic I run about 2 higher not sure if that's so bad or not, no chance of hypo, and constant 7 is ok right?

Thanks everyone. Made the most of it and had a lovely evening. Dancing off the agenda for a while though and I need to teach my hubbie to style hair!

Would have to be the right hand! :(

Oh and 6.6

Morning all 7.0 for me. Seems without any Glic I run about 2 higher not sure if that's so bad or not, no chance of hypo, and constant 7 is ok right?
There's a school of thought that slightly elevated, but steady, levels are much kinder to your blood vessels, especially the little ones that don't cope well with the stress of wide-ranging ups and downs 🙂

Morning all, 5.3 today - though my stress level is going up after struggling to get a connection even though it said my internet connection was fine...I hate technology :confused:

Good morning all and 6.2 today 🙂

Morning all, 5.3 today - though my stress level is going up after struggling to get a connection even though it said my internet connection was fine...I hate technology :confused:
And it hates us! All I did today on my laptop was click on the IKEA kitchen design tool and the bloomin thing died.😱 Only had it 8 months - admittedly, it's a craptop (cheap cheap), but still...:confused:

Good morning folks - a 7 for me today.

Mooooorning! 🙂 A random 11.1 here. I expect my body's already anticipating our IKEA trip to get a kitchen...on a Saturday! Are we mad?!!😱 Looking fwd to this afternoon when it'll all be over. :confused:

Happy Saturday everyone.:D

Morning! 5.4 for me after a lovely kebab last night. Went for chicken rather than lamb doner though.🙂

Morning all 5.7 today and another four hours on a potassium drip yesterday, I don't know what my body has against potassium but clearly it's very upset with it at the moment, still I got to visit the Manchester Royal, and they have a Starbucks nearby so it wasn't all bad, plus they told me to eat more salt so I had some tasty crisps 🙄.

I did notice yesterday a lot of whole numbers, come on people, be a hero, not a zero 😉

4.5 for me this morning... A day of humping furniture and boxes about ahead as helping a friend move. Hoping it will justify the Ben and Jerries I'm planning at the cinema tonight #TeamCap

Back from holiday with a morning 7. To say I'm I'm agony doesn't begin to cover it. I appear to have turned black but it's not a suntan! :(

Ooh, @Amigo, that sounds nasty! Hope you're better soon.

A lovely 5.3 this morning after yesterday's nice low numbers too 🙂

7.5 for me after going back to sleep after the alarm. Libre sensor ran out yesterday, so missed the early morning swipe.
Ouch, Amigo, I hope the pain and bruising goes away soon!

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today.
Hope your levels stay up after your treatment yesterday Kooky.
And Amigo I hope you feel better soon.
Not quite what you expect from a holiday! Also hope your mum is improving too.
I'm having a lazy morning before work. 🙂

Back