Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks everyone, I'm hoping the birthday drinks sort out the pain! o_O

Numb the pain with alcohol! Happy birthday.

Hi everyone, short holiday nearly finished. I got a break but not the type I hoped for! Had a bad fall and have fractured my hand and injured various body parts. :( No alcohol was involved.
Aw, poor you, Amigo. I hope your hand, etc are better in no time. Happy birthday!:D

Happy Birthday Amigo, hope those birthday drinks sort out the pain 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.5 today.
Glad that B12 treatment is out of the way Kooky. Sounds horrible. Does the difficiency effect your memory? Only asking cos there was a lady on TV last night (gp behind closed doors ) who had low b12 and dr mentioned it.
Good luck with the shop today Mark Lovely day for it!

Yes memory like a sieve when the B12 is low, but the real signal for me is this weird jerky movement when I've just dropped off to sleep which wakes me up. It's an electrical impulse thing apparently because low B12 causes conduction problems in the nerves (hence me having peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed). It's actually quite the hero vitamin, it does all sorts of great things. Even though the doc didn't believe me a couple of weeks ago I knew for certain when I started craving orange juice and Colin the caterpillar sweets. I generally hate sweet stuff but I could have bathed in them. As soon as they got my levels back to near normal my disgust for Colin returned and the electric shocks stopped. Marvellous things these bodies!

Good morning folks - another 6.7 for me today.

It would seem that moussaka agrees with me. Had a lovely bowl of the lovelyness- before eating was 6.3 after was 8.3! Might have to indulge a bit more over the next coming few days. :D

I forgot to say. Changed chips for veggies and got a lovely pile of mixed veggies covered in a generous amount of sweet and sour sauce🙄

Last edited:
Good morning folks - another 6.7 for me today.

It would seem that moussaka agrees with me. Had a lovely bowl of the lovelyness- before eating was 6.3 after was 8.3! Might have to indulge a bit more over the next coming few days. :D

I forgot to say. Changed chips for veggies and got a lovely pile of mixed veggies covered in a generous amount of sweet and sour sauce
Sounds like you are having a great time Lynn! 🙂

5.4 for me today 🙂

Having a wonderful time thanks. Just need the weather to pick up and be as good as it is in uk!

Good morning! A Kooky unfriendly 5.0 today.😛 Day 2 of our pop up shop today. Fingers crossed we actually sell something.🙂

Morning all.🙂 5.3 here. 😛 After a lovely sunny week it's rain in Spain again.:( Ho hum.

Good morning all. Yay!!! Its friday, even though its been a short work week, its felt like a long one! Anyway, a spectacular 11.5 for me today!!! We went to the pub last night for dinner, I fancied a veggie burger so had it without the bun, ate about 6 chips and had loads of salad with it. Forgot to test after dinner or before bed though.

7.8 for me this morning-sneaking up a bit, but was after a cup of coffee with milk in it.

Lovely day here and a wee giggle at video clip Alan.

Holiday for me ,so housework, visitors and a good weekend.
Happy birthday yesterday amigo

Back