Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. A 7.4 for me today.

Morning all. 5.7 at bedtime and 5.7 now. Looks like I've got my ratios sorted again until rhey change again

Good morning! A lovely 5.5 for me. Busy day ahead. We have a pop up shop from 5th -10th May in Burnham Deepdale in Norfolk selling our upcycled wares. Today we need to prepare & take everything up there. Going to be nice weather ove the weekend so hoping we do well.🙂

Good morning! A lovely 5.5 for me. Busy day ahead. We have a pop up shop from 5th -10th May in Burnham Deepdale in Norfolk selling our upcycled wares. Today we need to prepare & take everything up there. Going to be nice weather ove the weekend so hoping we do well.🙂
Hope you have a very successful time Mark! 🙂

5.2 for me now, can I claim the HS even though I was 4.1 at 6.30? ( That still feels like the middle of the night to me). Didn't change the Lantus cartridge as it seemed to be fine for the rest of the day yesterday, obv just my liver having a moment yesterday morning!

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.2 here. Very pleased with morning readings lately. Can't seem to keep them down after meals though so must admit to not testing much. I'm still eating as low carb as I can cope with but know I'm not always resisting temptation.

5.2 for me now, can I claim the HS even though I was 4.1 at 6.30? ( That still feels like the middle of the night to me). Didn't change the Lantus cartridge as it seemed to be fine for the rest of the day yesterday, obv just my liver having a moment yesterday morning!
Yes, I will give you the HS 🙂 If I get up at 6:30 I feel like I have wasted half the day 😱 😉 Owls and larks! 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.2 here. Very pleased with morning readings lately. Can't seem to keep them down after meals though so must admit to not testing much. I'm still eating as low carb as I can cope with but know I'm not always resisting temptation.
Very good to see your levels dropping lower on waking Lindarose 🙂 Perhaps it's to do with Spring? I know a lot of people on insulin find they need less when the seasons change, so I don't see why it shouldn't apply to Type 2s also, perhaps making you a bit more insulin sensitive 🙂

Morning all, 6.2 for me.

Morning all, 9.2 for me today. Enjoying the better weather, although my hayfever has decided to turn up after a 2 year absence!

Gill, you had been doing so well - why no testing? Come on girl, you can do it! 😉 Those waking levels look like they need addressing - how are you getting on with your new team since you moved, are they any help?

Sun 1/5
19:45pm - teatime
13.1 - 23:55pm - bedtime - also ate at this time but bolused

Mon 2/5
12.4 - 7:17am - waking
3.6 - 0:36am - bedtime
3.7 - 0:51am - bedtime
6.8 - 1:07am - bedtime

Tue 3/5
5.7 - 7:22am - waking
20:59pm - teatime
9.0 - 23:59pm - bedtime

Wed 4/5
19.6 - 8:44am - waking

My new team is at my new GP surgery & is a practice nurse/s obviously both diabetic trained one does more the tablets & the other is insulin. They suggested decreasing my lantus to 14u from 16u also when I inject in my left thigh to move the injection site a bit more round to the front of my thigh due to lumps also bring my injection time to 8:00am instead of 10:00am.

Last edited:
Morning all 🙂. 5.9 for me today

Good morning all - 6.7 for me today :D

Morning all, sorry I've been awol this week, been having B12 injections and my body objects less if I get them early. Turns out the rash was shingles (which I knew anyway) and my B12 had plummeted through the floor so regular top ups are needed. It was worth it for the look on the GPs face when he read out the result (42, should be at least 500), to give him his due he did say he'd listen to me in the future when I tell him something is awry. Then potassium plummeted, which seems to be related to the B12 because it happened last time too, but no one can work out why, anyway 8 hours on a drip and some top ups to take away and I'm sorted again. The GP was quite perturbed to hear I have a genetic issue with B12 so good to know they totally ignore notes then!

Anyway I'm rambling, house special 5.2 today :D

Glad you're feeling better Kooky :D

Morning all, sorry I've been awol this week, been having B12 injections and my body objects less if I get them early. Turns out the rash was shingles (which I knew anyway) and my B12 had plummeted through the floor so regular top ups are needed. It was worth it for the look on the GPs face when he read out the result (42, should be at least 500), to give him his due he did say he'd listen to me in the future when I tell him something is awry. Then potassium plummeted, which seems to be related to the B12 because it happened last time too, but no one can work out why, anyway 8 hours on a drip and some top ups to take away and I'm sorted again. The GP was quite perturbed to hear I have a genetic issue with B12 so good to know they totally ignore notes then!

Wow Kooky 😱 Hope you feel much better for it 🙂 Congrats on the HS 🙂

5.6 for me today 🙂 Feeling nervous about going to vote and hoping I beat the rush - hope the crowd control aren't as 'eager' as they were last time, didn't enjoy the 'kettling'...I'm glad I have the vote, but they really ought to do something about the size of those queues - lay on a few thousand extra pencils or something... 😉

Morning! 5.9 for me.🙂 Our pop up shop opens today at Deepdale market. Quite a commute for us but looks like the wearher will be good.🙂

Glad you're feeling better, Kooky. Think my wife has a B12 deficiency. She is on folic acid but her body is not absorbing it.

Fill 'er up, guv...8 hours at the B12 pump! 😱 Hope you're feeling replenished.😉

Morning folks.🙂 8.0 here. Looks like my DP is a lark, not an owl.

Back