Group 7-day waking average?

Not my anniversary Northie - DH's nephew and his lovely wife.

I will keep your happies for March when this year it will be 43!!!! 😱😎

Just had a count up - t'will be 44!!

Fri
Waking - no test
Bedtime - no test

Sat
Fasting - 16.1
Bedtime no test

Sun
Fasting 22.0

Fri
Waking - no test
Bedtime - no test

Sat
Fasting - 16.1
Bedtime no test

Sun
Fasting 22.0
Gill, you had been doing so well - why no testing? Come on girl, you can do it! 😉 Those waking levels look like they need addressing - how are you getting on with your new team since you moved, are they any help?

5.2 House Special for me on this gloomy BH Monday 🙂

Good morning folks - 7.2 for me today - need to get a move on and sort out some packing - ready for me jollies to Crete tomorrow!
vacation63_zps2c71848c.gif

Good bank holiday morning!🙂 5.1 for me. Last night before dinner, had my lowest reading yet at 4.2. Was quite disappointed that dinner pushed me up to 6.7. I had gammon steak, peas & celeriac gratin. Nothing really carby. I only had a small portion of peas.

11.3 for me today sat in the airport at malta waiting to go home. Blood sugars been all over the place. Stopped taking my gliclazide at tea time the past few days cos I've been so active I was scared of getting hypos but then my sugars went up to 23 so had to take it again!

11.3 for me today sat in the airport at malta waiting to go home. Blood sugars been all over the place. Stopped taking my gliclazide at tea time the past few days cos I've been so active I was scared of getting hypos but then my sugars went up to 23 so had to take it again!
Hope things settle for you when you get back Rosie, have a good flight 🙂

Just had the first hotel restaurant breakfast this holiday...'forgive me group for I have sinned!' Resisted the croissants though.

Safe flight Rosie and Lynn

Just had the first hotel restaurant breakfast this holiday...'forgive me group for I have sinned!' Resisted the croissants though.

Safe flight Rosie and Lynn
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the holiday Amigo.
Breakfast sounds good.

7.6 this morning but chose to reduce correction last night as I had done a big swim, and was not sure how much top up my muscles needed. Not that much it seems!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the holiday Amigo.
Breakfast sounds good.

7.6 this morning but chose to reduce correction last night as I had done a big swim, and was not sure how much top up my muscles needed. Not that much it seems!
Always better safe than sorry where exercise is concerned 🙂

Morning all. 6.2 for me, Bit higher than my norm, but as of Friday I stopped my gliclazide I want to see how I react so far highest reading has been 7.4. Also first day back at work tomorrow (for 2 and half yrs), so will be more active than previous.

Morning all. 6.2 for me, Bit higher than my norm, but as of Friday I stopped my gliclazide I want to see how I react so far highest reading has been 7.4. Also first day back at work tomorrow (for 2 and half yrs), so will be more active than previous.
Makes sense Al - good luck with the new job tomorrow! 🙂

Whoop whoop - another lovely 5.2 this morning...must be all the walking we've been doing the last couple of days 🙂 !

Back