Group 7-day waking average?

Good afternoon all and 6.3 after a night shift 🙂
Hope the first day back goes well Al.
And happy holidays to you Lynn 🙂

Thanks Peeps, will let you know how I go.

Good morning at this unearthly hour! 7.5 for me.

I hate early flights!!!

Good luck with the new job Alan. A 4.8 for me after an evening when the levels wouldn't stop rising. 12.6 when I went to bed

[QUOTE="Lynn Davies, post: 597668, member: 14418]

I hate early flights!!![/QUOTE]

It'll be worth it when you get there...enjoy!😛

Morning all.🙂 7.8 here (after a lovely low-trending weekend thanks to a bit of painting and decorating).😛

Just seen the sports news - well done Leicester!!!!

Morning all, a glorious 9.7 for me today!!! Getting frustrated with high numbers now. 2 weeks until I see my usual gp.

Morning everyone! A rather lovely 4.7 today. All that mowing yesterday & only salad for tea must've done it.

Morning all 6.6 for me. Still trending sub 8 with no gliclazide. And off to work I go. Thanks for your messages folks.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.6 today.

Morning all! 14.4 for me and holiday blues!! Ha back to university and reality today! Also seeing DSN at 3pm Re starting Trulicity or victoza

Speaking of holiday. How was Malta? You haven't told us yet.

It was gorgeous! Lovely 25 degrees with no clouds in the sky for most of the days. I did manage to get sunburnt on my shoulders though :( there are some gorgeous cities in Malta. I was sad to come home! It was very dusty though, not great if you have asthma!

It was gorgeous! Lovely 25 degrees with no clouds in the sky for most of the days. I did manage to get sunburnt on my shoulders though :( there are some gorgeous cities in Malta. I was sad to come home! It was very dusty though, not great if you have asthma!
Glad you had a great time. We are off to Bulgaria in 3 weeks. Last minute booking. Got jealous that you were soaking up the sun.😛

Good morning. 7.1 for me🙂

Morning, 6.7 for me at 7am, 9.2 by 8am, that's either some ferocious Dawn Phenom, or the Lantus cartridge I just put in got compromised at some point being lugged round the Highlands last week.

Afternoon all, a 5.8 for me today.

Morning folks.🙂 7.3 for me.😛

I hope all you holidaying diabetics are having a lovely, relaxing time.:D

Back