Group 7-day waking average?

And bizarrely I'm down to 6.1 from 7.4 less than 2 hours after a very nice sausage sandwich!

Managing to get away but I'll keep checking in to see how everyone is doing 🙂 hope the weather improves here for everyone this weekend.
Have a lovely time! 🙂

Afternoon, bit late... Had a busy morning!! Weird things afoot with my blood sugar the last 24 hours, the MySugr graph is looking like the elevation profile of the Alps 😱. 12.5 before bed last night, whoops... But a not too bad 7.0 this morning - this rose to 9.4 by 11am and crashed to 3.8 just before lunch o_O. Guess it's just one of those days!!

Bit late adding my numbers today.. 6.7 I've been baking a yummy lemon cake, low carb of course 🙄
Hope everyone has a great weekend! 🙂

Afternoon, bit late... Had a busy morning!! Weird things afoot with my blood sugar the last 24 hours, the MySugr graph is looking like the elevation profile of the Alps 😱. 12.5 before bed last night, whoops... But a not too bad 7.0 this morning - this rose to 9.4 by 11am and crashed to 3.8 just before lunch o_O. Guess it's just one of those days!!
Some very strange numbers there! 😱 A drop of over 5 mmol/l overnight and then another drop from 9.4 to 3.8 might suggest too much basal insulin? Not sure where the highs came from though! :confused: Hope things settle down 🙂

Morning 6.3 today, and hoping for just a wee bit of sunshine (I'll take the smallest tiny wee bit!). Yesterday was very peculiar on the weather front, in Manchester it was sending hail mixed with rain, then back here it was beaming sunshine, we're only about 20 miles apart but it was

Stitch and Alan.tnh, I've noted those whole numbers, but I'll let you off just this once 😉

Morning all. 9.7 for me today.

Good morning everyone. 6.9 for me🙂

Good sunny morning!🙂 5.3 today.

Yucki wet and cold here. 7.1 for me today

Dull, grey and unreliable... a little like my bg readings 😉
6.1 this morning after a bedtime reading of 5.7 guess it was too much to hope for to get a lower reading this morning. Liver still dumping? 🙄

Pinch and a punch! And good morning all 🙂 6.7 today.

Aargh! 8.4 for me! 9.4 at bedtime last night. Don't like being this high :(

Have a good time, Amigo. Carbs don't count when the sun is out.:D

Good morning folks - a vry rounded 8 for me today - not bad considering I was troughing on a piece of anniversary sponge at 10pm last night!

Back