Group 7-day waking average?

Hope it went well, Northie. No fear of sun in our eyes here, more like snow.
Libre kept complaining the sensor was too cold to get readings from, on our walk.
View attachment 1308
Cold here.ive been getting garden work done, so poor guys, fingers and toes must have been froze

Morning 6.5 today, and proof that it's the weather that turns my basal bonkers. Dodging hailstone apparently takes more insulin than trotting along in a brisk breeze with the sun shining down full beam...tsk. It's cruel really, give us a glimpse of what we could have then throw snow and hail at us. Every time I stepped foot outside yesterday there was hailstone bouncing off my bonce.

Last day today before a week off, I was dreaming of lazy walks in the spring sunshine but looks like I'll have to settle for games of dodge ball with giant hailstones. Such is life :D

Good morning folks - a nice rounded 7 for me today.

Kookie - I looked out of the door yesterday and shouted at Mother Nature - 'Its nearly May!!!'🙄

Good morning folks - a nice rounded 7 for me today.

Kookie - I looked out of the door yesterday and shouted at Mother Nature - 'Its nearly May!!!'🙄

It's ruddy snowing now....give it another shouting at Lynn, I have enough trouble staying upright on dry pavements, the chances of me staying on my feet with snow whilst playing hailstone dodgeball are slim to none 😱

Morning. 5.6 for me, which is my highest morning reading for a long time :-(

Its not good is it Kooky - all the money we have saved on not needing so much heatin in the winter is now being spent on keeping warm in the spring!!!

Morning all, apologies in advance kooky, a 10 for me today. What are peoples plans for the bank holiday weekend? Im off to London on sunday for a concert. We are seeing the Dixie Chicks, I got the tickets for my other half for christmas. I dont know much of their stuff but looking forward to it.

Morning. 5.6 for me, which is my highest morning reading for a long time :-(
Don't be disappointed Greg, numbers naturally go up and down and that is an excellent number to wake on 🙂 I think it takes a while for you to readjust your thinking when you've been striving for the lowest numbers you can for a while, to now being confident that you have things under good control and there will always be the odd outlier. We don't always know what's going on in our bodies - it's perfectly possible to be fighting a minor infection but having no symptoms whatsoever apart from slightly elevated BG levels - without the meter you wouldn't know at all! 🙂

Good morning! God I'm confused. Got new strips for my Contour Next & result this morning is 6.7. Tested again with Codefree & its 4.8! I know there are variations, but 2mmol difference is huge!

Morning! 5.4 for me today & bright sunshine here, hope it lasts!

Well looks like I'll be heading off to sunnier climes for BHMonday (wouldn't be difficult with our present weather) but doing so with a heavy heart with my mum still in hospital. It's been an agonising decision whether to go but she's not in danger just needing a lot of care and oversight after her fall. And she insists that I go bless her.

So no surprises it's a dinky doo 7.2. My head is in the shed just now! 😳

Well looks like I'll be heading off to sunnier climes for BHMonday (wouldn't be difficult with our present weather) but doing so with a heavy heart with my mum still in hospital. It's been an agonising decision whether to go but she's not in danger just needing a lot of care and oversight after her fall. And she insists that I go bless her.

So no surprises it's a dinky doo 7.2. My head is in the shed just now! 😳
Aw, I'm sure your Mum will be very well looked after. Try not to worry about her, you have her blessing and she'd probably feel awful if she thought it was spoiling your much-needed holiday - so enjoy yourself, I hope you have a lovely time away! 🙂

As northerner says your mum is in the right place and being looked after. Enjoy your holiday Amigo.

Hope you can switch off as much as possible (easier said than done I know) and have a fab time Amigo 🙂 You deserve it

Back