Group 7-day waking average?

Stitch I'm glad you're going back to see the other GP. Its good you have a 'good' one who listens and understands things 🙂

He's the only gp at the surgery who is certified in diabetes care, ive seen the other 2 that deal with diabetes but im not convinced they know that much about it!

They need to restrict him to verucca and wart care! 🙄
And boil-lancing, Amigo - anything that'll encourage this GP to do their job properly!🙄

Sorry to hear this GP was useless, Stitch. What a waste of your time. And he/she's one of the "diabetes GPs"! That's very scary, because some people would just accept their gibberish. Thank goodness you know better. Good luck with the appt in two weeks - take some kind of 'proof' with you that testing is beneficial (just in case).🙂 I test more than 6 x a day, btw!

Morning folks.🙂 4.4 here. 😛

Rise and shine 5.1 for me with a visit to the Haematologist on the agenda this aft.

Good morning! A far more pleasant 5.6 for me.🙂

Good morning folks - 7.7 for me today.

Stitch - I have come to the conclusion that the less they know you do the better it is. I am now going to tell the HCA that I don't test - they tell me I mustn't so I will just say what they want to hear and carry on controling my condition in my own way!

Good morning everyone. 6.3 today

Morning 6.2 today. Stitch don't let that GP get you down, book an appointment with the one who seems to know their stuff and fingers crossed you get a better outcome 🙂

A 7.1 for me.

Mum still in hospital bless her and holiday looming...nightmare timing :( not sure if we'll have to cancel yet.

Good look with haemo Khskel. Hope the blood letting has helped.

Morning all, a whooping 10.4 for me today. I have an appointment in 2 weeks time with the dr who knows what he is talking about and doesnt question the amount of testing that I do and knows the benefits of testing. Hopefully he will be able to help me better than the other one.

Good morning everyone. Stitch I hope that the other GP will help when you see them. Amigo I hope that your mum improves quickly and that you get your well deserved holiday. Khskel good luck with the haemo.
6.4 for me today after some Lucozade at 3am.

A bright and sunny good morning here and 6.5 🙂
Hope your haem appt goes well Khskel.

Morning All, I'm in the special house with @GregP 5.2 Still on half a glic. AND still bright blue sunny sky on the west coast

Morning all, almost a house special but not quite at 5.3 after some odd 6s recently.

Oops, forgot to check in this morning! A 4.3 for me today after a rather high bedtime reading of 9.5... Beginning go think that may have been an error?

Back