Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks - 7.5 for me this morning.

Flower - I have more crossed than you can think of sweetheart (((hugs)))

Amigo - hope you mum picks up soon (((hugs)))

Rosie - have a fab time :D

Thanks Kooky and Carol.

@KookyCat I've got my jelly babies in my bag! Had to buy them once I'd gone through security though so cost me a small fortune!! I also had a delightful security guard ask me what my needles are for. When I told him and showed him my doctor letter, he said I looked too young to be diabetic!

Morning all.🙂 7.8 here, with a straight line more or less overnight - it won't last!🙄

Happy holiday, Rosie.🙂

Morning everyone.🙂 6.6 this morning. Have a great holiday, Rosie.🙂

5.2 for me this morning! Have to be extra good this week with food to ensure that new clothes still fit for holiday 🙂

Just woke up and I'm at 12.9. I only took one dose of gliclazide yesterday and in the morning, so maybe it wears off by the evening and doesn't keep me low overnight? Day before I took a second dose before dinner as I was in the 20s and I woke up 7.9 so maybe when I go back to the gp I should ask if I could take 2 doses every day, not just on occasion? Or have a discussion with him about insulin. I don't particularly want to have to inject things, but I also don't want to keep my sugar levels this high all the time :/

Morning all.🙂 7.8 here, with a straight line more or less overnight - it won't last!🙄

Happy holiday, Rosie.🙂
Well done Bloden. I hope that it lasts 🙂

Well I'm 10.8 this morning. Currently sat in Leeds Bradford airport waiting to go on holidayyyyyyy
Have a great time!!

I am 5.1 this morning

Morning everyone 🙂

Sat 23/4
Waking 8:33am - 5.3
Bedtime - no test
Teatime 20:46pm - 4.2

Sun 24/4
Waking 9:36pm - 13.9
Bedtime - no test
Teatime 19:34pm - 9.1
Carbs eaten during the evening 49g 5u

Today 25/4
Waking 7:20pm - 10.2

Getting better at bolusing for carbs over 10g eaten during the evening 🙂

A 6.8 for me.

Thinking of you Flower and sending heaps of good thoughts and best wishes.

Rosie should be flying by now (hope she doesn't eat on those jelly babies on the plane).

Hope you doctor can advise you Lauren, you sound worried about what to do for the best so seek some advice.

I have preps to do for my holiday next week. Mum still in hospital though :(

Good morning everyone and 6.4 today 🙂
Sending lots of good wishes and hugs Flower xx
And a big happy holidays to you Rosie 🙂

Morning all 4.9 for me. Still on half a glic. Yet another bright blue sky and sunny. That's a week now.

Morning. A disappointing 6.7 this morning.

Back