Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 today.
Hope your mum is doing well Amigo.
We are off to hospital for MRI scan soon. So pleased it's been brought forward.
Good morning 🙂 Hope the MRI gets to the bottom of things Lindarose 🙂 @Amigo - hope your Mum is recovering well! 🙂

(cough!) 6.0 (cough!) for me this morning 😉

Good morning!🙂 5.8 (Codefree) or 6.5 (Contour). Same drop of blood.

Oops, bit late today! Was a bit apprehensive about testing this morning. Went out for dinner last night & had Nacho's with pulled pork chilli to start (shared between 4 but still huge), followed by Tuscan chicken with sun dried tomatoes, olives & sautéed potatoes, followed by (guilty face) an individual lemon meringue pie.... I have to say I did have misgivings about the amount of bolus I took 😳.

Think I got away with it then :D😛

Don't you just love it when you get carb guess-timating right! Well done, SlowRunner.😛

Morning all.🙂 A lovely low 5.4 here...phew, back down at last!😱🙂

Hope your mum's doing ok, Amigo.

Morning, off seeing friends this weekend, so just about to go attack the hotel breakfast buffet!

4.8 for me, which considering there was pavlova last night is a most excellent result

Morning all, 5.6 for me, reduced my Gliclazide by half to 40mg twice a day, highest reading yesterday was 6.5 so sticking with 40mg for now. See nurse Thursday will get her view.

Yet another bright sunny day on the west coast. Quite funny everywhere you go now you see these walking lobsters,

Morning all. Sunny here today. 5.7 for me yipee

Another 4.7 for me this morning 🙂. Have a fabulous day everyone :D

A 6.9 for me.

Good luck with your husband's MRI Linda. As much as I hate them, they're spectacularly good at pinpointing problems.

Mum still in hospital having more tests. It's been a rough year so far and it would be nice for something good to happen for a change! 😳

Have a lovely Sunday. And Mark, I'm getting me a Codefree! 🙂

Morning all 5.9 today, and hoping for some bright weather today.

Amigo hope your Mum feels better soon, and your hubby too LindaRose, we all need some more sun to boost our immune systems 🙂

16.4 for me today! Think all those pints of cider and black at a UK subs gig last night was not a good idea....couldn't help myself 😱😛

Sounds like it's put a Stranglehold on you.:D

Thank you for the supportive messages about my erratic levels. @Amigo I so hope that the year starts to get better for you and your mum. @Lindarose I hope that your MRI was ok.
Woke up to an 8.4 but did go into the mid-teens last night, but at least this time I know the reason!!!! My levels have been all over the place for several months for no reason. So last night I thought stuff you diabetes. My first dessert in about 18 months and it was a Baileys ice cream Sundae with chocolate chip cookies and toffee sauce. It just had to be done and I feel much better for doing it:D

My first dessert in about 18 months and it was a Baileys ice cream Sundae with chocolate chip cookies and toffee sauce. It just had to be done and I feel much better for doing it:D

Sometimes you just have to :D

Ohhh sounds yummy Amanda. Good for you 🙂
We are home already and just got to wait for results. Thankyou everyone for kind messages xx

Well I'm 10.8 this morning. Currently sat in Leeds Bradford airport waiting to go on holidayyyyyyy

Morning 6.5 today after a craving for Colin Caterpillar sweets yesterday. God know why but they were irresistible. I suspect a hormone other than insulin was at the root of that one. I managed to keep the collins limited to six of the blighters but clearly I must never get them again as a hypo treatment because I could still murder a caterpillar this morning 🙄

Rosie have a delightful holiday and I hope the sun shines on you all week :D. Don't forget you jelly babies or gluco tabs though just in case.

Flower I know you won't be able to read this but good luck today, I have everything crossed and I'm sending the most powerful good vibes I can muster X

Happy Monday everyone 🙂

Back