Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning folks - new battery and a 7.2 for me this morning.

I will be thinking of you Flower (((hugs)))

Why am I awake so early on a Saturday! 6.1 or 6.7 depending on which meter you believe.🙂

Morning 5.3 today

I was so pleased when I woke up at 4.30 am, I was 7.3 and I'd had a straight line for the night. Result was same on test machine and Libre. I went back to sleep and was thoroughly disappointed at 7.30am to find that I'd climbed to 11.3. During the night there is absolutely no pattern to my levels.

I was so pleased when I woke up at 4.30 am, I was 7.3 and I'd had a straight line for the night. Result was same on test machine and Libre. I went back to sleep and was thoroughly disappointed at 7.30am to find that I'd climbed to 11.3. During the night there is absolutely no pattern to my levels.
How frustrating for you, AJ! I hate it when there's no trend.:confused:

Morning all.🙂 10.6 here, boo hoo. AND it's raining...doesn't the weather know it's Saturday?😉

Good morning everyone. Felt rubbish last night, headache, furry vision, sore all over. BG 8.9 @10 pm. Fine now 6.9. Maybe over ambitious with wot I did yesterday,

A 7.2 for me.

Mum rushed into hospital again last night. Same ward as I've just come out of...it's turning into a timeshare! :(

Sorry to hear this. Hope your mum is better soon

Morning all, 5.9 for me, great result after yesterday, had a Chinese and skipped the gliclazide, at least I can drive this morning. I might try half a gliclazide this morning see how that goes.
bright and sunny again.

A snowy morning in the Highlands this morning..
5.4 for me 🙂 hope everyone has a great weekend!
Sunny n cold here in leven. Have a good weekend

Morning all, a 6.2 today after a fortnight of 5s....

Oops, bit late today! Was a bit apprehensive about testing this morning. Went out for dinner last night & had Nacho's with pulled pork chilli to start (shared between 4 but still huge), followed by Tuscan chicken with sun dried tomatoes, olives & sautéed potatoes, followed by (guilty face) an individual lemon meringue pie.... I have to say I did have misgivings about the amount of bolus I took 😳.

Anyway, pre meal I was 5.1, tested after 2 hours & was 4.9. Tested at bedtime & was 6.4. This morning's reading was 4.7 and I'm currently sitting at 4.4 & just about to have lunch 😎

Think I got away with it then :D😛

A 7.2 for me.

Mum rushed into hospital again last night. Same ward as I've just come out of...it's turning into a timeshare! :(
Hope your mum is OK Amigo xx

Oops, bit late today! Was a bit apprehensive about testing this morning. Went out for dinner last night & had Nacho's with pulled pork chilli to start (shared between 4 but still huge), followed by Tuscan chicken with sun dried tomatoes, olives & sautéed potatoes, followed by (guilty face) an individual lemon meringue pie.... I have to say I did have misgivings about the amount of bolus I took 😳.

Anyway, pre meal I was 5.1, tested after 2 hours & was 4.9. Tested at bedtime & was 6.4. This morning's reading was 4.7 and I'm currently sitting at 4.4 & just about to have lunch 😎

Think I got away with it then :D😛
I'd call that a spectacular success! 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 today.
Hope your mum is doing well Amigo.
We are off to hospital for MRI scan soon. So pleased it's been brought forward.

Back