Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 14.4 for me! Sorry to hear about your rubbish night AJ, hope you feel ok now

A 6.7 for me.

Good luck with the results SlowRunner and sorry you've had a rough night AJ.

Good news is doc said I'm ok to fly so the little holiday soon is GoGoGo 🙂
Hurrah! 🙂 I hope you have a wonderful time - you certainly deserve it! 🙂

A 6.7 for me.

Good luck with the results SlowRunner and sorry you've had a rough night AJ.

Good news is doc said I'm ok to fly so the little holiday soon is GoGoGo 🙂
Oooo, fab!🙂

Have a great holiday, Amigo 🙂

Sorry you had another bad night, Amanda - not surprised you felt bad today after that swing in readings. I hope tonight/tomorrow are better for you.

I managed to test in the night last night (was obviously a blue moon) and was 5.5, then 6.0 when I got up, which was a relief as I've had some weird readings lately, probably DP. Now I just need my blood pressure to follow suit and sort itself out as I've been struggling to get out of bed this week (I have supine hypotension, which means BP is fine during the day but goes too low when I lie down, making it really hard to move in the morning 🙄).

Good morning, I'll join you on the 5.5 step today please Northerner 🙂.

I'll be absent from today as I'm away and then having the operation to try and save my leg on Monday so keep up the brilliant work with lovely blood sugars🙂 I hope I'll return in one piece with two legs and all my marbles.
New lucky pyjamas bought and also copious amounts of Lucozade in case of a repeat of sliding scale-gate and scary hypos.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of our friend the Diabetes Fairy please keep her under control and a long way from me. Much as I admire her spirit and interest in blood sugar variety I really don't need any additional meddling in my situation!
Thank you all for you lovely messages, great support and kindness, I don't know what I'd do without this place :D

I'll be absent from today as I'm away and then having the operation to try and save my leg on Monday so keep up the brilliant work with lovely blood sugars🙂 I hope I'll return in one piece with two legs and all my marbles.
New lucky pyjamas bought and also copious amounts of Lucozade in case of a repeat of sliding scale-gate and scary hypos.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of our friend the Diabetes Fairy please keep her under control and a long way from me. Much as I admire her spirit and interest in blood sugar variety I really don't need any additional meddling in my situation!
Thank you all for you lovely messages, great support and kindness, I don't know what I'd do without this place :D
Big {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and all my best wishes @Flower ! 🙂 I hope everything goes well, we will all be thinking of you and wishing for the best possible outcome 🙂 The Fairy is safely locked in a cupboard and has been given some hard sums to do to keep her busy and away from mischief! 🙂

Morning all, third day on the trot for me at 4.6! Got my first 3 month review with the DSN today, and HbA1c being taken... Will see what that brings. Hopefully no further pressure to go on medication as I can prove 3 months of really good results. Also hoping for more good weight loss.

Best of luck @Flower, am sure many people on here will have you in their thoughts and prayers.

I hope that the lucky pyjamas work well Flower.
6.7 this morning and a level(ish) line on Libre which is good after two night hypos in past two days.

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages yesterday. So pleased to say that I had a good night and woke up at 6.9. Still got some chest tightness, but all of my blood tests, including the one for heart failure, have come back normal, which was a huge relief🙂

@Flower all the best for your operation. Looking forward to you reporting back next week that you've still got both of your legs. Big hugs xx

@Amigo I'm so pleased that you can go on your holiday. Wishing you a great time x

good luck flower

Morning all 4.3 for me, 3 days of blue sky and sunshine on the west coast, ah it was a lovely summer. We often get another 2 days in a row in September.

Good luck @Flower
Have a good Holiday @Amigo

I haven't tested yet but I just want to wish you oodles and doodles of good luck and a good outcome for your op Flower. Will be thinking of you x

Good morning everyone from cold sunny day here. 7.5 this morning.

Back