Group 7-day waking average?

It's really good that your numbers come down as the day goes on Amigo. Maybe you should take advantage and enjoy all the yummy things in the morning! 🙂 Afraid mine tend to go up as soon as I eat!

Morning all 5.5 for me today, from a very bright and sunny west coast of Scotland.

Spring has sprung,
the grass has riz,
I wonder where my lawnmower iz.

Pesky kids will have borrowed it and not returned it again. Arrgggg who said it got easier when they moved out?

A sudden 1.8 is not nice at all. Big hugs for you. I hope that you have a better day today x
Thanks, Amanda.

Had another hypo yesterday evening and over-treated it, I think - woke up feeling ill at about 5am and I was 10.6, so had a long drink of water and half a unit of insulin. Didn't dare have a whole unit because I'd have expected bgl to be dropping by then because of Lantus, but it was still 10.3 at breakfast time, so doh, I should have had that whole unit. Bgl has gone down now though, and I managed to do gardening this morning without dropping below 3.9 so that's pretty good for me.

Sunny in this bit of the Cotswolds too - was positively cooking out in the garden! 🙂

Good morning! Is no one awake yet?:D 5.8 for me.

Morning all. An atypically high 7.6 for me. Was it that oatcake or has Dawn P finally paid a visit?

I woke up at 2am with a 17.2 that I don't understand. I corrected and the 3.2 hypo woke me up. These strange night levels are making me so tired.

Morning all, 4.4 for me.

Lawnmower is safely back in its shed.

7.0 for me this misty morning. Double trouble:- a bit high AND a whole number.

No reported results from me today - battery died in me meter! :(

I woke up at 2am with a 17.2 that I don't understand. I corrected and the 3.2 hypo woke me up. These strange night levels are making me so tired.
Sorry to hear about your rubbish nights, AJ. I hope you get back to 'normal' soon.😳🙂

Hi y'all.🙂 A soggy 7.8 here. Almost back at my 9pm Lantus slot - seems to take forever!🙂

Slept later this morning-all the gardening yesterday I think. 5.5 for me today

A sneaky little lie in for me today, woke to a 4.5. Hospital later to see the consultant, hoping he gives me the results of the blood tests I had done 6 weeks ago!!

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 today. Bit higher than lately for me but no more than I deserve! It's acceptable when you know you've indulged!

Back