Group 7-day waking average?

I came in at 7.0 this morning unusual because although not high I haven't been anywhere near this apart from first week of diagnosis so not sure what happened as I was 7.5 last night before bed so hardly gone down x
The really good news is that it is very stable overnight, which is always good to see 🙂

Morning, 5.9 today, and hoping for more sun of the shining variety today. Nothing fancy mind, just a bit of sparkle.....

Rosie I'm dead jealous, I'm in desperate need of a holiday, could just go a shufty around Malta for a week, sunshine, rocks (I likes me a rock) and the joy of just being free...ah well I'll be at work, that's nearly as good, well nearly as dusty at any rate 🙂

Good morning 4.3 for me 🙂 I feel like I've been on a major drinking session but I didnt have any alcohol at all last night!!! A hangover without the fun!

Good morning from the sunny east coast - a 7.6 for me today.

I can't keep up with this thread regularly, so sorry if I've missed anything, hope everyone is OK.

6.2 this morning, pottered around a bit sorting paperwork after breakfast, had my morning rest, then came downstairs ready to do something useful and realised I was all wobbly .... so tested and was 1.8 😱 What's that about? I hadn't done anything! And it was a good hour before I'd normally have lunch (am often hypo just before meals, but 3.5 hypo, not 1.8 hypo!).
A sudden 1.8 is not nice at all. Big hugs for you. I hope that you have a better day today x

Good morning from the very foggy fens.🙂 6.1 today.

I came in at 7.0 this morning unusual because although not high I haven't been anywhere near this apart from first week of diagnosis so not sure what happened as I was 7.5 last night before bed so hardly gone down x
Snap! A lovely round 7.0 for me too.🙂

Morning folks. 🙂 Almost the weekend, Kooky. 😛 Bring us some sunshine back from Malta, Rosie - hope you have a lovely time.😉

Hi All, a 6.9 for me today, got back from my golf trip to spain last night. Break went really well, one blip on the first day I had breky 90 after was 6.8, 9 holes of golf and checked again 5.9, then 9 holes later (2 hours later) fell to 3.2 didn't feel good gluco tabs and a late lunch and I got back to 5.8. Decided to stop my gliclazide for the rest of the break, bloods were all between 4.0 and 8.1. So very happy, and I will explain this to my GP next week when I see her.

Rosie, have a great one you deserve it.
Well done Greg and Carol.🙂 Keep up the great work!😛

Good morning from sunny Leven. 6.6 for me this morning

5.4 for me today. Forced myself out of bed to test at 4 am when I happened to wake up, and was 4.5, so no alarming dips in the night, and not too much of a DP. Roll on the next Libre sensor which I'm putting in next week to cover a trip to Scotland. So much easier to track overnight readings.
Congrats on the HS Khskel!
Sunny on our side of the Cotswolds too!

Another Cotswolds good morning 🙂

4.5 for me today and have woken up with every muscle in my body on fire after swimming yesterday! Need to get fitter apparently

4.4 this morning and in pain! Who says exercise is good for you??? Think I need to track down a yoga session #stiffasaboard!

Good morning folks, 5.4 this morning 🙂
Overcast in the Highlands, but a bit milder.. I need some sunshine!

Hope everyone's ok this morning! 11.1 today :(

A lovely sunny good morning in Norwich 🙂 and 6.5 for me again. Some great numbers today 🙂

A lovely sunny good morning in Norwich 🙂 and 6.5 for me again. Some great numbers today 🙂

Mine will spoil those great numbers with a 7.4. Crazy thing is, regardless of what I have for breakfast, my levels drop into the 6's and I didn't go over 7.4 all day yesterday. Dawn phenomenon I think :(

Back