Group 7-day waking average?

How are you feeling now @Amigo , are you over the pneumonia? 🙂

I see the doc again this week for a check over northerner. Feeling a lot better than I was thanks but still chesty. Walking a tightrope as to whether I'll be fit to fly for the hols! 😱

I see the doc again this week for a check over northerner. Feeling a lot better than I was thanks but still chesty. Walking a tightrope as to whether I'll be fit to fly for the hols! 😱
Fingers crossed you will be OK! 🙂

Ile cross everything for you too Amigo. You certainly need that holiday! xx

We are home from a/e with morphine diazepam and pregabalin. MRI being expidited which is good. Thanks for your support and good wishes for him 🙂

Morning 5.8 today 🙂

Amigo I'm crossing fingers and toes for a swift recovery in time for your jollies, LindaRose hope hubby is feeling better and they've released him with enough pain meds to keep him comfy at least. Bloden I'm waiting for a crayon picture from you, with stickers 🙂 Lynn I've got my eye on you..that's all I'm sayin.

Morning all!🙂 6.1 today.

We are home from a/e with morphine diazepam and pregabalin. MRI being expidited which is good. Thanks for your support and good wishes for him 🙂

Expidited - that's a big word for a Monday afternoon!🙄 Glad to hear you're home and hubby's got his pain relief sorted.

Morning folks.🙂 A much more reasonable 8.3 here after half an hour on the ex bike before bed. 😛 Can't wait to be back taking Lantus at 9pm again! I've worn my crayons down to a nub, Kooks.😉

Good morning from a very sunny campsite on the east coast of Yorkshire.

A 6.4 for me today. Seems the Moho lifestyle suits me :D

Good morning 13.2 after a long to resolve hypo and a tight chest.

6.6 this morning.

Inspired by Greg to look back.
On March 22 nd it was 8.5
3 months ago today it was 16.0
It's been a long and winding road.....

Back