Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 and 6.4 here
Up far too early as hubby really suffering with back pain past 10 days and couldn't cope despite various meds from GP. and nothing helping. He was so bad had to get paramedics and now in a/e. Not a good start to the week!

Up far too early as hubby really suffering with back pain past 10 days and couldn't cope despite various meds from GP. and nothing helping. He was so bad had to get paramedics and now in a/e. Not a good start to the week!
Oh no! Poor hubby! :( I hope that he is feeling much better very soon, sounds dreadful :(

Did someone say something???
rofl-3e_zpsdzoxnfl9.gif

Struts confidently into room and shouts - 7
hapydancsmil.gif

Gosh that was a very Len Goodman moment!!!😱🙄

Oh Lynn I thought we had an understanding........revenge may not be swift, but it will be sweet (that has more impact if you can see my black cape swishing dramatically 😛)

Oh no, hope they manage to sort out some swift pain relief LindaRose :(

Thanks yes he's now had morphine and diazepam and asleep! Think they will prescribe it for him when we leave.

psssssssssssst - *looks round room* *whispers* 7!!!😱

It does seem that way Greg - since my thyroxine has been increased I have consistently been in the 7's and now the lower 7's! The literature says that Levothyroxine can increase BG but for me it seems to have decreased it!

Good morning 🙂 3.4 to start the week. I've gone into hypo mode at the moment, basal tweaking here I come!
Glad to hear your husband has had some pain relief Lindarose.

Good morning!🙂 6.1 here today.

Morning all. In holiday mode. 7.3 for me

Morning, 5.6 here. No sunshine to send anyone, I'm afraid.

Morning folks.🙂 An eye-popping 16.8 here - ouch and double-ouch! So I think I can safely say that my new Lantus time of 3pm doesn't cover me for DP. :confused: According to Libre, BG started shooting up at 4a.m. Looks like I'm stuck at 9p.m. forever...🙄

Hope your hubby's more comfortable now, Lindarose.

Thankyou his pain has eased with morphine and other meds but they may be admitting him. A waiting game!

Morning! 6.1 over here today.

Thankyou his pain has eased with morphine and other meds but they may be admitting him. A waiting game!
Take care of yourself as well

A 6.6 for me.

Hope they can not only ease his pain Linda but also get to the root of the cause. Best wishes.

Back