Group 7-day waking average?

I was 4.6 this morning, so another pleasing result (despite the 2 Oreo cookies I ate last night!)

However no weight loss on my weigh in this week, so the few naughty things that have slowly drifted back into my diet need to stop!!

Your figures are amazing Greg.🙂

Afternoon all, 5.7. today......and 5.0 yesterday, but that was taken at 5.22am as I had to get an early train 😱

Morning! 5.8 for me. Up early this morning. Woke up at 5.30 wide awake. It's miserable outside.

Good morning all 🙂 and OMG it's 7.6!!!
But what can I expect after fish and chips and a bag of revels (minus the orange and coffee cream ones). Back to normal today starting with early shift at work.
Hope you all have a good Saturday.

But what can I expect after fish and chips and a bag of revels (minus the orange and coffee cream ones). Back to normal today starting with early shift at work.
Hope your day goes well @Lindarose , and that you've saved those coffee and orange revels for me - they're my favourites! 🙂

I was going to have fish & chips last night but chickened out. Was worried what the results would be. Ended up with a chicken kebab with no pitta.🙂

5.0 for me, which considering my indulgences of last night I should be very grateful for!

You are not diabetic, Greg.:D

Snowing??!! I can't remember the last time it snowed down here in April. 13.3 for me after conservatively treating a 2.8.

Morning 5.3 today 🙂

Bloden, Bloden, Bloden.....we're stil friends, but only just, I've rounded you down to a point 9, but just this once 😉

A 7 for me (sorry kooky, I'm pushing my luck!).

I can't stand those orange and coffee ones either Linda but trouble is you have to bite into them to find out! :D

Exactly Amigo! As a bit of an expert I can guess most of them but the creams are slightly unpredictable so they all have a little nibble off the chocolate. Sorry Northerner I then passed them to my son who ate them! Ha ha

6.8 for me after a long lie-in (got up at 9:30). Dehydrated again! Can't be due to warmer weather, it's freezing this morning!!

Back