Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂. Not posted on this thread for a while so here goes
8:10am waking BG 10.5 - first waking test in ages
22:47pm 5.1 - ate a sandwich 2x slices of bread 35g/3.5 CP 3u insulin but then ruined everything by eating 2x chocolate biscuits with no insulin
18:51pm teatime 6.7

Morning.... It is still morning - this is turning into a long day already! A 6.4 for me this morning but feeling a bit odd today, light-headed & brain not working properly... aargh! Not good when at work & trying to concentrate o_O

H
Morning all. 4.7 for me. I'm Off to Spain tomorrow, don't miss me too much, I'll be playing golf, eating & drinking (sort of sensible) will be back Tuesday, Have a good Weekend all.
Have a great time, Alan. I'm not at all jealous.🙄

- ate a sandwich 2x slices of bread 35g/3.5 CP 3u insulin but then ruined everything by eating 2x chocolate biscuits with no insulin
18:51pm teatime 6.7
Gill, (not trying to get too personal, but this is something I tended to do before I gave myself a stern talking to) Do you eat things like biscuits then think perhaps you shouldnt have, and not Bolus for them, because you didn't mean to eat them and are hoping they won't count? I had to discipline myself to acknowledge and Bolus for Everything I ate, naughty or not, and my levels improved as a result. I did have to decide that I would give myself an additional Bolus, based on the correct carb count for the extras, without worrying about current BG level or insulin on board.

Good morning folks - 7.3 for me today.

Morning campers, shove up Northerner I'm with you on the 5.3 step today (whether you likes it or not) 🙂

Good to see you around these parts again Gill, LindaRose hope that knee starts to behave soon, and everyone else...HAPPY FRIDAY :D

Morning! 6.6 today. I think that may be the result of the profiterols i had last night.😳

Morning all.🙂 6.0 here - OMG another rotund number. Are we still friends, Kooky?😉

Happy holidays, Stitch and Alan! Hope the sun shines.😎😛

Morning all 🙂 3.9 to kick Friday off.

There's definitely been an increase in zeros around these parts since the zero intolerance policy was rolled out! 😉

Shift up Kookycat and northerner. More space needed on the 5.3 step.

Morning everyone 🙂.
13.2 for me today
6.7 @ 23:27am ate some supper sandwich which was 35g/3.5 CP had 3.5u but then came the dreaded 2x chocolate biscuits which I must bolus for in future
6.2 @ 20:03pm teatime

Gill, Do you eat things like biscuits then think perhaps you shouldnt have, and not Bolus for them, because you didn't mean to eat them and are hoping they won't count? I had to discipline myself to acknowledge and Bolus for Everything I ate, naughty or not, and my levels improved as a result. I did have to decide that I would give myself an additional Bolus, based on the correct carb count for the extras, without worrying about current BG level or insulin on board.

Thank you Robin for this encouragement 🙂

Last edited:
Hello, 6.9 for me today & feeling a bit bloated. Possibly dehydrated - does that affect sugar levels? Must remember to drink more water!

A 6.4 for me this morning 🙂

Slow Runner, could be dehydration raises levels seeing as they encourage us to drink more water when the levels spike.

A 6.4 for me this morning 🙂

Slow Runner, could be dehydration raises levels seeing as they encourage us to drink more water when the levels spike.
I thought that may be the case. I've made a point of drinking more (water, not vodka...) this morning and have plummeted down to a round 4.0. Strangely feeling much better now too, although a tiny bit shaky!!

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.5 after a night shift and not much sleep.
Good number again Amigo. If the HS keeps going up we may be on that step too! :D

Back