Group 7-day waking average?

Thanks, AJ and Northie. 🙂 Hope your BGs drop nice and quickly, AJ.

Good morning folks - 7.2 for me today.

Morning all. 8.2 for me today. No work for 2 weeks. Get butt kicking AJ and good luck Bloden.

Thank you Bloden and Stitch. I'm glad you're feeling better Stitch

Good morning everyone!🙂 6.1 today. Good luck today, Bloden.

Thank you Bloden and Stitch. I'm glad you're feeling better Stitch

Thanks AJ, so am I, we fly out to lanzarote tomorrow morning.

Good luck today, Bloden.
Have a good holiday Stitch.
(Just sneaking a 6.0 in here where nobody will spot it)

Good morning 🙂 I think it's all clear so here goes again....I'll join you on the 5.0 step today Bloden.

I hope you have a good appointment Bloden and a happy HbA1c 🙂
Happy holidays Stitch, have a really good rest 🙂

Morning! 6.8 for me this morning. Relieved as went to bed on 10.4 despite being 7.3 after my run 2 hours earlier & having eaten/drunk nothing but water since dinner at 6pm :(

Morning! 6.8 for me this morning. Relieved as went to bed on 10.4 despite being 7.3 after my run 2 hours earlier & having eaten/drunk nothing but water since dinner at 6pm :(
@SlowRunner - what can happen is that your liver releases extra glucose in order to replenish your muscle glycogen after your run, and therefore lead to a rise in BG. I find that a small carby snack (usually a Belvita biscuit) puts a stop to its antics 🙂

A 6.4 for me which makes me smile 🙂

Just received my annual diabetic eye screening letter too. Might leave it till I'm fully well.

Hope your appt goes well Bloden and have a sweet holiday Stitch without the aid of sugar! 😛

Morning all, 5.1 for me.
Good luck Bloden

Good morning all. 3.9 this morning after forgetting to stop a TBR of 110%. Could have been worse.

Hope you have a great holiday Stitch and that your appointment goes well today.
Have a good appointment Bloden.
I hope the levels settle soon AJ

11.4 for me after a terrible night. Sugars went up to 27 and felt very sick so rang 111. Tested for urine ketones but was only "trace". A doctor called me back and advised to drink as much water as possible. Told me to test every hour and if I start vomiting to go to a&e. Weirdly my levels came down slowly then I had a hypo around 5am. Slowly came back up to 11.4. Barely slept and feeling rough but still no ketones and feel a little better which is good. Gonna have to keep an eye on them today and call my doctor immediately if they go up again. Seems like my pancreas completely failed then started working again!!

Wow that's some night, sorry to hear that, hope your feeling a bit better now. Sounds like you need a good day of rest after that.

No rest for the wicked!! I'm up and off to uni! I was going to go to the gym today but think I should skip it today

No rest for the wicked!! I'm up and off to uni! I was going to go to the gym today but think I should skip it today
Don't forget to keep testing then, did you still take all your meds, and have you eaten properly. (sound like your mum now)

Back