Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.4 for me this cool Monday morning.

You need a duvet day Stitch. I've had far too many of them lately but you're in need of one! 😳 Isn't it your holiday soon?

Good morning 🙂 5.1 today. Had a rough few days after a nasty hypo and loss of confidence in my diabetes managing abilities. Back in the saddle time!
I was wondering where you were @Flower ! Sorry to hear about the hypo :( Well done for getting back on the Diabetes Horse (or should it be a unicorn? 🙂) Hope things go much better for you from now on {{{HUGS}}}

Morning all! 6.8 for me today, better than yesterday but worrying that it's creeping up now I've reduced my basal! Will be keeping a close eye on it now.

4.0 this morning. Forgot the TBR last night for the glass of wine.

How are you this morning Speedyrunner after your marathon?
Hops you feel better soon Stitch.
Speedyrunner - Is that me? :D
Surprisingly not feeling bad at all this morning, aching a bit & tired but nothing major. Thanks for asking 🙂

Good morning. Kooky, are you still banning whole numbers? If so, I'm a fraction over 5.9:D

Morning all, 5.4 for me.

Jamie was 5.8 today, generally fairly settled at the moment with the odd weirdness, of course

I was wondering where you were @Flower ! Sorry to hear about the hypo :( Well done for getting back on the Diabetes Horse (or should it be a unicorn? 🙂) Hope things go much better for you from now on {{{HUGS}}}
Thanks Northerner 🙂 I knew I was low as my cgm had suspended my pump- thank goodness- and instead of sorting it I sat down and did nothing. Without any warning signs hypo inertia is a big problem, I think I'm fine and there's plenty of time to sort things out! It was a sobering reminder that the diabetes tightrope is exceedingly narrow and it really is a very thin line!

Thanks Northerner 🙂 I knew I was low as my cgm had suspended my pump- thank goodness- and instead of sorting it I sat down and did nothing. Without any warning signs hypo inertia is a big problem, I think I'm fine and there's plenty of time to sort things out! It was a sobering reminder that the diabetes tightrope is exceedingly narrow and it really is a very thin line!
Very tricky when it is your brain being affected and that's what you have to use to take action! Grrr!!! 😡 You have to try and make it instinctive, which doesn't always work. Perhaps the next time it happens try to imagine a picture of me standing over you wagging my finger sternly! 😉

A high for me 7.5, mind you yesterdays levels were a bit strange rising at the times they usually fall.

A high for me 7.5, mind you yesterdays levels were a bit strange rising at the times they usually fall.
Hmm...wonder what's going on? I hope things are more settled for you as the day progresses 🙂

Good morning 🙂 6.3 for me today.

Morning kids, 5.7 today, and it's Tuesday 🙂 Chins up everyone, we might see some sunshine somewhere today :D

Ps that each person's chin, not implying anyone has a double chin, coz that'd be rude 🙂

Speedyrunner - Is that me? :D
Surprisingly not feeling bad at all this morning, aching a bit & tired but nothing major. Thanks for asking 🙂
Meep meep, Speedy González!😛

A 6.6 here after TWO overnight hypos - this is ridiculous!:confused:😱 There must be a half unit Lantus pen out there with my name on it.😉 On a positive note, my hypo awareness is fully-functioning again.😛

Sorry to hear about your scary hypo, Flower. Hope your diabetes horse gives you a gentle ride (no galloping!).

Good morning 🙂 I'm just going to brazen it out....it's a 6.0 for me today 🙂
Snap! And there was I all prepared to put 'just below 6.1' for mine!

Thank you for sending the rain yesterday, it did the trick and I walked back from eye screening in comfort, but would you like it back now?

Back