Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 🙂. I'm celebrating a 5.9 today after a really big attempt to lower carbs. I managed to stay 6.5 or below all day yesterday and have my determined hat on to do the same today! :D
Sorry it's odd numbers Kooky but there's no 0 thank goodness!

3.7 this morning. Somme not so nice odd digits for you kooky.
Did a correction in the night. Adjusted that now.
Must go back to TWs post about adjusting CHO ratio and

I hope that you have some of our sunshine today Amigo and you all have a good weekend.

Struggling in with a 6.9 and wasn't very angelic last night with a late white bread toastie! Eek!!😱 It's like liquid glucose to me but I was a consoling myself after the doc told me I still have pneumonia.

So back on the drugs for another re-run at the lung bugs! You're right kooky, it looks like I'm in for the long haul on this.

Some very nice figures though...well done Linda! Nice results for your efforts. 🙂

Good morning! I'm a fraction less than 5.1, but I wouldn't want to declare a whole number for fear of further rambling 🙂
Morning all I'm very much like Greg just a tad over 4.9. :D

Morning all, a 6.1 today, but I think that's because I overslept a little and it's always a bit higher when that happens...

Good morning all 🙂. I'm celebrating a 5.9 today after a really big attempt to lower carbs. I managed to stay 6.5 or below all day yesterday and have my determined hat on to do the same today! :D
Sorry it's odd numbers Kooky but there's no 0 thank goodness!
Fabulous! Well done! 🙂

Afternoon all. I was at 8.2 this morning. I've been out and about. I'll mention it next time I'm up the drs kooky and see what they say.

9.3 this morning!! Where did that come from?! 😱

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today.

SlowRunner - who knows
Dunno.gif

Good morning 🙂 6.6 for me today.

What were you before bed, @SlowRunner ? I might have been tempted to retest after seeing such an unlikely number - did you remember your basal? 😱

Aw, sorry to hear you've still got pneumonia, Amigo. :( Keep on getting well soon.😳🙂

Morning all. 🙂 A whopping 12.3 here:confused: - 30 minutes on the ex bike'll sort me out. I'm going to try taking my Lantus at 3pm once my Libre sensor arrives. I'm fed up with my overnight hypos and hypers. It's action stations...🙄:D

Morning all. A 5.2 this morning.

How did the cycling go Bloden?

Morning, deja vu for me 8.2 again. Hope the pneumonia does one soon Amigo.x

6.9 here. Congratulations, Greg, that's a 'house special'

Peeps out and admits to a round 7. Will try harder tomorrow kooky! 🙂

Thanks for all your good wishes folks! x

Good morning! 4.7 for me. And that's after a lay in!🙂

Back