Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all 5.8 today. Now let's review the rules on whole numbers, it's very simple, let's have none of it, I've let it pass for a while but I see there are more popping up daily. I will continue to assume a rounding error on your behalf 😉

Stitch have the medical crew given you any advice about the morning figures? Not sure how the medication works but those morning figures seem to be getting to you so wonder if they can suggest a strategy?

Good morning all and I've taken heed of the rules so it's 6.6 today! 🙂 Looking back you're quite right to mention it Kooky. There were indeed a lot of us pushing our luck yesterday 😱

Morning all 5.8 today. Now let's review the rules on whole numbers, it's very simple, let's have none of it, I've let it pass for a while but I see there are more popping up daily. I will continue to assume a rounding error on your behalf 😉

Stitch have the medical crew given you any advice about the morning figures? Not sure how the medication works but those morning figures seem to be getting to you so wonder if they can suggest a strategy?

Hi kooky, ive been steering clear of the whole numbers, so thats good. My dr has never really said what my morning numbers should be, i'm just finding it frustrating that for a while they were between 6-8 and now always seem to be above 8. Im gonna go and have a chat just to put my mind at ease more than anything else.

It's another 4.3 from me this morning
Have a good day everyone xx

Good morning folks - 6.3 for me today! Maybe I should have a lie in more often!!! 😎

I read kooky's warning just before testing there and was dreading an Oh Oh Oh Oh O!! 😱
Thankfully it was a 6.9...phew, narrow escape!

Stitch, I totally understand your frustration. Could it be you perhaps have your evening meal too late? Seems to affect me when I do.

A happy 5.2 today.

Stitch if you are on holiday at present could it be just different foods.
Still frustrating but I hope that you get some ideas from your Dr when you get back.

Greg, you are on a roll. Well done.

A good day to all.

Not on holiday yet (still one week to go). Most days my evening meal is about 7.30pm. As I work in central london, by the time ive got home and done dinner its about that time. Ive tried eating earlier (wednesday we eat earlier as we go out for dinner) and last sunday we ate at 5pm, but it doesnt seem to make a difference.

Morning all. 4.8 for me today. To high for hypo but feel rubbish

Not on holiday yet (still one week to go). Most days my evening meal is about 7.30pm. As I work in central london, by the time ive got home and done dinner its about that time. Ive tried eating earlier (wednesday we eat earlier as we go out for dinner) and last sunday we ate at 5pm, but it doesnt seem to make a difference.

Yes I thought that afterwards Stich about the travelling time etc. Sounds like the dawn phenomenon effect which is incredibly infuriating. Good thing is its doesn't seem to have affected your excellent Hba1c result but I can still see why you'd love to see lower waking figures. Hope the doc can suggest something.

Yes I thought that afterwards Stich about the travelling time etc. Sounds like the dawn phenomenon effect which is incredibly infuriating. Good thing is its doesn't seem to have affected your excellent Hba1c result but I can still see why you'd love to see lower waking figures. Hope the doc can suggest something.

Thanks Amigo. How are you feeling now?

Thanks Amigo. How are you feeling now?

I'm getting there very slowly thanks Stitch. Still got a cough and a very strained voice but apparently it can take months to fully recover from this. It's pushed my BG's up a bit but could have been worse. It's obviously impacted on how much I can do so maybe to be expected. I hate that feeling on a morning when you look down at much higher numbers than you'd like :(

I'm getting there very slowly thanks Stitch. Still got a cough and a very strained voice but apparently it can take months to fully recover from this. It's pushed my BG's up a bit but could have been worse. It's obviously impacted on how much I can do so maybe to be expected. I hate that feeling on a morning when you look down at much higher numbers than you'd like :(
Glad to hear you're on the mend, Amigo.

Morning all.🙂 A frustrating 8.2 here...oh Lantus, Lantus, what are we going to do with you? Higher dose, hypos; lower dose, highs. Ffleurrcgh! (that's 'sigh' in Welsh - just kidding).

Good morning folks - Shove up Bloden while I join you on the 8.2 step :D

Glad to hear that you are getting there slowly Amigo.
A very very annoying 11.3 for me this morning!!! I did have dinner a bit later than normal last night as we went to a charity presentation, but I stayed up later than normal too because of it. But before going to bed I was at 7.4, which I was very happy with.

hello all. 5.9 today. @Bloden, have you got a half unit Lantus pen? (The junior solo star, I think). I keep meaning to get one, but prescribing anything out of the ordinary sends our surgery into a panic, it took three trips the pharmacy to get my NovoPen echo, and in the end he gave up trying to get the GP to prescribe the right one and used his Pharmacists powers of substitution from his own initiative.

Good morning. Went to bed at 7.4, shared with you Stitch, but this morning 3.9, and no explanation at all. Very irritating. If I knew why I could do something about it, but this is just one of those weird ones.

Second Libre sensor is calling.

Back