Group 7-day waking average?

(Sneaking in) 6.0 (sneaking out)

4.8 for me this morning. Reduced the Lantus by 1 unit last night, will see how that goes for a few days!

Good morning all 🙂 and it's a 6.7 today.
Good to hear you're getting there Amigo. Slowly but surely. 🙂

A nasty little 7.6 for me this morning. I don't know if it's the meter that's broken or me! :(

Sorry for your whopper reading too stitch.

Have you any blood left to test Khskel with all this 'letting'. I wonder if they'd syphon off some sugar out of mine! :D

Morning all 4.9 for me

hello all. 5.9 today. @Bloden, have you got a half unit Lantus pen? (The junior solo star, I think). I keep meaning to get one, but prescribing anything out of the ordinary sends our surgery into a panic, it took three trips the pharmacy to get my NovoPen echo, and in the end he gave up trying to get the GP to prescribe the right one and used his Pharmacists powers of substitution from his own initiative.
I asked my GP but she said they're not available to her to prescribe. She then showed me the list on her computer of insulins she can prescribe - Apidra and Lantus basically. I'll make a note to ask my endo on Wed. Thanks for reminding me!

Morning, budge up Northerner I'm joining you on the 5.8 step this morning 🙂

Mark, Northerner, don't think I missed those whole numbers, I saw them, I tutted, I seethed a bit, then I converted them to a .9. Once again the sheer indignation of it all made my wireless connection explode, it's like Carrie only without the blood 😉

Stitch, I wonder if your flavour of MODY is characterised by high waking figures? They toyed with MODY when my dad was diagnosed, he was non-typical for type 2 and had an odd pattern of highs that fit with one of the MODY types, along with a kidney problem that also tallied. I remember the doctor telling us that in some forms of MODY a high waking reading is the only indicator of a problem initially, and in another there are massive peaks after food but no issues in between etc. They lost interest in a MODY diagnosis when my Dads GP retired and was replaced by Dr Do Little 🙄.

Amigo hope you're feeling a bit better now, although I guess you're in for a long haul getting completely better. Maybe a bit of sunshine will arrive for you shortly to give a helping hand 🙂

Bloden I couldn't get the solo star pen either, it wasn't on the list for adult prescribing, although nobody could work out why. I was on the brink of buying one when I switched to Tresiba. It's taken nearly a year to get a half unit pen for that (my GP surgery doesn't know the word competent exists) but it's well worth it, that half unit has sorted me out for the moment (weather aside which is still causing me issues) 🙂

Happy Saturday everyone....I seem to have got ramblitis this morning, I suggest you blame the whole number crew for this, it's my natural reaction to indignation :D

Good morning folks - I am between 7.9 and 8.1 this morning * glances round room then runs!*

Well done Lynn, that's what I'm talking about, no zeros mentioned, perfectly factual and although there's a lot of odd numbers there (we know I prefer an even number) no zeros entered into the equation :D

smiley-angelic002.gif

Good morning folks - I am between 7.9 and 8.1 this morning * glances round room then runs!*
Oh yes, my meter said 7.9 to 8.1 too.🙄 Cwtch up, Lynn, looks like there's room for a littl'un.🙂

Morning all.🙂 Thanks, Kooks. I'll be expecting a "computer says no" from Dr (face in her) Boots on Wed, but I have to ask.o_O

Morning all. Kooky, you will be pleased to know that i am 5.6 this morning. No zeros & sort of an even number.:D

Back