Group 7-day waking average?

You might need to consider reducing your basal insulin 🙂
Maybe! I dropped it from 10 units to 8 a while back but was getting a lot of higher than I'd like readings so put it back up to 9 & it's seemed OK up until this week. If I keep going low I'll try going back to 8.

Hey all! Manic busy day. Was 5.1 this morning, just home from work and I'm 4.4, better get on with cooking dinner!

Morning all.🙂 6.6 here.😛

A quick question: how often do people find they have to change their basal dose? I seem to have to change mine every week at the mo cos of overnight hypos.

It's April showers here, boo hoo.😱 Roll on May and a bit of sunshine.🙂

Morning everyone! 5.3 for me.🙂 Its freezing in our house this morning. Our heating has failed to come on.:( For some reason the boiler hasnt fired up.

Good morning folks - 6.4 for me! Where has that come from!!!
faint.gif

Good morning 🙂 15.0 ouch! after a 2.3 hypo in the night. I went cgm-less last night as I've got an MRI scan on my leg this morning and need to remove my transmitter and pump for it. My sensor expired last pm so I thought I'd risk it. Hhmm not a rip roaring success then, back to the drawing board... 🙄

Good morning 🙂 15.0 ouch! after a 2.3 hypo in the night. I went cgm-less last night as I've got an MRI scan on my leg this morning and need to remove my transmitter and pump for it. My sensor expired last pm so I thought I'd risk it. Hhmm not a rip roaring success then, back to the drawing board... 🙄
Oh no! :( Hope things settle for you @Flower , I hope the scan goes well 🙂

5.3 for me today.
@Bloden I normally only change my basal twice a year, when I dial it down in spring for the gArdening season and then up again in Autumn, but I also need to when I go on holiday and am doing a lot more strenuous walking. (Because it's Lantus I have to remember to do it a few days before I go, then normally by the end of the first week away, it needs to go up again.)
Our heating failed to come on yesterday, Mark, I had to get out of bed and go and top the system up.
Good luck with the MRI today, Flower.

Good luck for your scan today Flower, and Oooops on the 15.0!!!
Im at 8.2 this morning. Didnt drop down below 8 all day yesterday which was annoying.

Morning! 5.1 for me today :D. No idea about the basal, have changed mine about 4 times so far, so that's more than once a month!! But I still have my 'L' plates on!

Morning all 5.0 for me (quite popular today)

Good morning. A 6.2 this morning. Sunny and bright for a good day out.

@Bloden I do a fasting test before my annual appointment and then tweak things when readings seem to be going wry. I am doing it more recently as I had thought it more static before I came on here, so checking for patterns in my weekly review of my records.

Hope the scan goes well today Flower.

And a question: in general it looks as thought T2 tend to get or expect lower morning readings than T1. Is that true?

An unwelcome 7.4 for me this morning. My body obviously thinks I need the extra glucose for the nocturnal coughing I'm still doing 😳

Hope all goes well Flower and sorry your numbers are being moody too Stitch.

Good morning all and may I join you on the 6.4 step Lynn? 🙂
Good luck with your scan today Flower.

Thanks everyone, I survived the scan 🙂 The person doing it came out after and asked me if I had been in a car crash, I replied 'no, it's just diabetes'. Afterwards I thought what a massive understatement 'just diabetes' is! It's managed to destroy my ankle and foot joints amongst over things! 🙄

Amigo I love the idea of moody blood sugars :D

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7 for me today. Notice I haven't put the .0 on after in the hope it doesn't get noticed Kooky 🙄
Hopefully the extra metformin will have an effect over the next few weeks Stitch Doesn't it take awhile to kick in? Very frustrating for you.

I noticed LindaRose, I just chose to tut silently and assume it was really a 6.9 😉

Morning folks 5.8 today, and day 5 million of the guess the basal dose, will we want 5.5, 6.5 or 7? I'm going to go with none of the aforementioned because awkward bag of bones knows I'll assume it's one of those so obvs it'll be 5 or 6 or if we're feeling really excitable a 7.5 :confused:

Good morning! 6.0 for me. Very slightly higher than recently but im up earlier than usual so maybe thats the culprit. Think i recovered from the cream belgian bun very well.🙂 Next one in 3 months.:D

Back