Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, an annoying high number for me again today. 8.7. Wish I could get my morning readings lower.

Good morning folks - 7.8 for me today.

Good morning. Yet another sunny day across the Fens & a 5.2 for me. Yesterday was my lowest average ever at 5.2 with my lowest reading before dinner being 4.4.:D

Move over GregP. 4.7 for me too.:D
Off to the seaside today. Business reasons. We are setting up a pop up shop in Burnham Deepdale, near Hunstanton in May for a week & thought we'd have a look to see what it's like.🙂
4.4 this morning! Yikes. Should've had more chips with my steak last night (I stole 2 off my hubbys plate with my humungous salad)

Morning all, 5.6 for me

Good morning all and 6.5 today 🙂
Pleased to see you're back in the 6's too amigo. Been a long haul for you.
Such a lovely day here and I've slept through so much of it. I think a visit to the coast is on the cards. Have a great day everyone 🙂

4.4 this morning! Yikes. Should've had more chips with my steak last night (I stole 2 off my hubbys plate with my humungous salad)
Blimey Greg, that terrific! 🙂

Good morning. Yet another sunny day across the Fens & a 5.2 for me. Yesterday was my lowest average ever at 5.2 with my lowest reading before dinner being 4.4.:D
Good morning, it's a Sunday 5.2 House Special for me 🙂
Well done on the House Specials! 🙂

7.1 for me, not too bad considering I was at a family party (husband's side) in the North West all weekend and my levels have been up as high as 15 during the day, despite extra insulin. As a lass with Yorkshire ancestry, I'm obviously allergic to t'other side of the Pennines.

Another late post. A 5.6 this morning.
Happy with that and the couple of good days before my DSN appointment tomorrow.

Another late post. A 5.6 this morning.
Happy with that and the couple of good days before my DSN appointment tomorrow.
Hope all goes well tomorrow. It's my blood test tomorrow & results on the 12th.

Thanks Mark.
I hit a big low before Christmas with spinal problem tipping me over the balance, but the forum has given me lots of practical strategies to try, and although things still seem confusing I have things to try in order to improve things. Here's hoping.

7.1 for me, not too bad considering I was at a family party (husband's side) in the North West all weekend and my levels have been up as high as 15 during the day, despite extra insulin. As a lass with Yorkshire ancestry, I'm obviously allergic to t'other side of the Pennines.
Those pie butties will get you every time! 😱 😉

Those pie butties will get you every time! 😱 😉
The first time I went up to meet my future husband's family, I was absolutely amazed at the huge mounds of pork pies on sale on every stall in Preston Market. That and the fact that the first couple of 'posh dos' I attended up there, after a formal sit down dinner followed by dancing, we were fed steaming vats of Lancashire Hotpot at 1am before being allowed home.

Thanks Northerner. I will let you know.
Sat here waiting for BG to rise after having a hypo.
That wasn't part of the plan.

Well I did say we likes our pies in this neck of the woods :D I was 5.6 this morning but the stupid broadband connection has been up and down again like a yoyo hence my late post 🙂

Back