Group 7-day waking average?

A nice round 5.0 for me this morning ( I can feel the vibes as Kooky shudders),
Good luck with your appointment today, Rosie, I hope you get some sense out of your GP.

A 6.5 this morning after a crazy evening, ranging from 26.4 down to 2.0.
Wrong carbs at a birthday party, forgot to 'deliver', then skanky cannula, panic and over treated high, ........

Good morning 🙂 An annoying 11.0 today, I have no idea! New month maybe ? :confused:o_O
I really hope you have a useful appointment today Rosie, it has all gone on far too long for you.🙂

Good luck later Rosie. A better 7.2 for me today.

Good morning folks - 7.6 for me today.

Good luck Rosie - hope someone listens to you this time.

Morning! 5.7 for me today, nice to be back in the 5's 😎. Good luck with your appointment Rosie xxx

Morning! 6.5 for me. Hospital appt this afternoon at the COPD clinic. Breathing test. Had a cold recently so not expecting great results. I'll be borderline like I have been at every other test. Good luck with your appt Rosie.

Good morning 🙂 An annoying 11.0 today, I have no idea! New month maybe ? :confused:o_O
I really hope you have a useful appointment today Rosie, it has all gone on far too long for you.🙂

Maybe it's a (terrible) April fools joke. Clearly pancreases (sp?) have an awful sense of humour!

Thanks everyone - really hope I get some answers!

Morning! 6.5 for me. Hospital appt this afternoon at the COPD clinic. Breathing test. Had a cold recently so not expecting great results. I'll be borderline like I have been at every other test. Good luck with your appt Rosie.

And you, Mark, at your hospital appointment 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.
Good luck at appt Rosie. Hopefully you will get some help. Did you get the results from your private blood test yet?

Morning all 5.9 for me,
Good luck with the appointment Rosie

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.
Good luck at appt Rosie. Hopefully you will get some help. Did you get the results from your private blood test yet?

I actually rang them this morning to ask about this. They told.me the lab was closed over the easter period but I should get my results in a few days. I looked on my online account and it says they'll be available online by Monday and I'll receive them in the post soon so I'm assuming that means by Wednesday! At least I'll know by Monday though

I actually rang them this morning to ask about this. They told.me the lab was closed over the easter period but I should get my results in a few days. I looked on my online account and it says they'll be available online by Monday and I'll receive them in the post soon so I'm assuming that means by Wednesday! At least I'll know by Monday though
I really hope the results are helpful Rosie, whatever they reveal! 🙂

5.3 for me this morning, seems to be my meters favourite number, it's 5 out of the last 7 days at 5.3 (not that I am obsessively tracking on a spreadsheet or anything)

5.3 for me this morning, seems to be my meters favourite number, it's 5 out of the last 7 days at 5.3 (not that I am obsessively tracking on a spreadsheet or anything)
Hehe! I've had times when I wonder if my meter has got stuck - at least it's sticking on a good number! 🙂

Hehe! I've had times when I wonder if my meter has got stuck - at least it's sticking on a good number! 🙂
I know it's definitely not stuck after a disastrous experiment with chocolate coated breakfast cereal this morning sent it into the 9's for the first time in months!

I know it's definitely not stuck after a disastrous experiment with chocolate coated breakfast cereal this morning sent it into the 9's for the first time in months!
Well, that's just asking for trouble! 😱 😉

I decided to test an hour after 4 belvita biscuits for lunch and shocked to see 11.0! Back to 6.2 after another 2 hours but it's things like that which push up my hba1c.

Back