Group 7-day waking average?

I know you've mentioned eating Belvita before but I thought maybe me eating all 4 at once was the problem as over 30 grand carb in 1 hit.

I know you've mentioned eating Belvita before but I thought maybe me eating all 4 at once was the problem as over 30 grand carb in 1 hit.
Yes, that might be the problem - I tend to only have one or two as a snack, never tried the full 4! 😱

I decided to test an hour after 4 belvita biscuits for lunch and shocked to see 11.0! Back to 6.2 after another 2 hours but it's things like that which push up my hba1c.

Quite right Linda! I'd want something much more delicious than a few Belvita biscuits to take that hike! They'll no doubt be off the menu now.

Yes another lesson learnt! I have no will power to eat just 2 of a 4 pack 🙄

An annoying 9.9 for me today. I had a small amount of pasta with dinner last night and 2 digestive biscuits before bed. Lesson learned there. :(

good morning folks - 7.3 for me today.

Move over GregP. 4.7 for me too.:D
Off to the seaside today. Business reasons. We are setting up a pop up shop in Burnham Deepdale, near Hunstanton in May for a week & thought we'd have a look to see what it's like.🙂

Good morning all. 4.7 for me, my lowest ever morning reading.
Move over GregP. 4.7 for me too.:D
Off to the seaside today. Business reasons. We are setting up a pop up shop in Burnham Deepdale, near Hunstanton in May for a week & thought we'd have a look to see what it's like.🙂
Wow! Well done guys - obviously getting it right! 🙂

Hope the day goes well Mark! 🙂

Happy Saturday everyone 🙂 I'm 11,3 today. I thought it would be higher actually after last nights Chinese!! Off to the gym later to burn it off lol!

Good morning 7.4 for me🙂 After lots and lots of basal changes I've got my 7 day average back down to 7.7. I just need to keep it there for my review on April 11th.

Good morning 7.4 for me🙂 After lots and lots of basal changes I've got my 7 day average back down to 7.7. I just need to keep it there for my review on April 11th.
You're doing a great job under very tricky circumstances, well done! 🙂 Hope the review goes well 🙂

Thank you very much Alan

Good morning. A 4.2 with Flower this morning.
I hope the gym helps this morning Rosie
Well done AJ

Good morning all and 6.3 today 🙂
Quite surprising I went down so well as had a spike after belvitas yesterday and another 10.6 an hour after a few pieces of boiled potato with tea. Think I'm not able to tolerate carbs as much as I thought. I have to make a big effort to test during the day more.
Good luck Amanda. Always extra stressful before a review.

Back