Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks 6.2 today, happy Monday everyone :D

Good morning folks - 8.6 for me today.

Happy cream bun today!🙂 5.5 for me. Off for my blood tests at 9.40, then off to the bakers for my ultimate treat. A fresh cream belgiun bun.:D

Morning all.🙂 5.7 here. 😛

No Belgian bun here for 'being brave' for my blood test - not even a sticker or a lollipop! 🙄

Another annoying high first thing this morning 9.2.
Enjoy your cream bun Mark.

Good morning. 5.8 this morning. A god start to the day.

Another annoying high first thing this morning 9.2.
Enjoy your cream bun Mark.
Have you gone back to the old dose of metformin yet Stitch? One thing to bear in mind about your particular type of diabetes is that you may need to review your medication frequently. I know of another member here who was fine on tablets for a while, but is now using an insulin pump.

Have you gone back to the old dose of metformin yet Stitch? One thing to bear in mind about your particular type of diabetes is that you may need to review your medication frequently. I know of another member here who was fine on tablets for a while, but is now using an insulin pump.

Yep, i went back up with the metformin from friday morning. I even experimented and had dinner earlier than normal yesterday. We normally have dinner about 7.30-8 but as we were out we had dinner at about 5.30. I had cavery with 1 small roast potato and half a plate of veg!!! The only thing I had at home in the evening was a few peanuts as a snack. I think its gonna be back to the dr's when I get back from my holiday.

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7 for me today. Notice I haven't put the .0 on after in the hope it doesn't get noticed Kooky 🙄
Hopefully the extra metformin will have an effect over the next few weeks Stitch Doesn't it take awhile to kick in? Very frustrating for you.

Good morning all 🙂 and a 7 for me today. Notice I haven't put the .0 on after in the hope it doesn't get noticed Kooky 🙄
Hopefully the extra metformin will have an effect over the next few weeks Stitch Doesn't it take awhile to kick in? Very frustrating for you.

It is very frustrating as I seemed to be getting my levels down nicely so stared to reduce the metformin after last Dr visit and now its slowly creeping up again.

Good morning. A very happy 5.3 for me 🙂

A 7.1 for me this morning.

Hope you can get your morning numbers down Stitch. So unfair when you're making so much effort. I'm unhappy about 7's so know how you must feel.

Morning All 5.4 for me

Morning all, a 5.8 today.

Morning! It is still morning... Just!! A 4.6 for me today. Last week when I was ill I never had anything lower than 6.5, this week I'm bouncing along in the 4's & 5's with the occasional 3 thrown in for good measure!

Morning! It is still morning... Just!! A 4.6 for me today. Last week when I was ill I never had anything lower than 6.5, this week I'm bouncing along in the 4's & 5's with the occasional 3 thrown in for good measure!
You might need to consider reducing your basal insulin 🙂

Back