Group 7-day waking average?

A non impressive 7.3 for me but it always goes down after breakfast seemingly regardless of what I eat.
Been a feature since I've had infection.

Hope you're not coming down with something chesty AJ. :(

Impressive numbers Greg 🙂

Hope hubbie is more comfortable today Linda.

7.5 here. I seem to remember half waking up around 6am and feeling a little bit hypo but not enough to wake up fully and test ( though if I'd had a Libre sensor on, I'd probably have been awake enough to swipe) So I suspect a post hypo bounce, I had an unusually active day yesterday.

11.4 for me today. May be all the excitement of booking a last minute holiday!! Off to Malta on Monday!

Linda really hope hubby is OK!!

Have a lovely time

Thank you, I'm a bit worried on the diabetes front but my Chemist is putting a repeat in for my strips so I can test more often than normal to keep an eye on things

Thanks for asking after hubby Yes he's sleeping most of the time but the pain is so much easier. Hoping scan is soon so we know what's going on. Possibly it's to do with the femoral nerve and a disc.

Great news re holiday Rosie Sure you'll have a fantastic time! o_O

Good morning 🙂. Started back to my normal exercise regime yesterday (following a period of recovery from running a rather long way for fun :D) & this morning my reading was a nice, low 4.5. Seems like my body missed the gym abuse that it's used to!

Thank you Carol and Amigo

Hi All, a 6.9 for me today, got back from my golf trip to spain last night. Break went really well, one blip on the first day I had breky 90 after was 6.8, 9 holes of golf and checked again 5.9, then 9 holes later (2 hours later) fell to 3.2 didn't feel good gluco tabs and a late lunch and I got back to 5.8. Decided to stop my gliclazide for the rest of the break, bloods were all between 4.0 and 8.1. So very happy, and I will explain this to my GP next week when I see her.

Rosie, have a great one you deserve it.

Hi All, a 6.9 for me today, got back from my golf trip to spain last night. Break went really well, one blip on the first day I had breky 90 after was 6.8, 9 holes of golf and checked again 5.9, then 9 holes later (2 hours later) fell to 3.2 didn't feel good gluco tabs and a late lunch and I got back to 5.8. Decided to stop my gliclazide for the rest of the break, bloods were all between 4.0 and 8.1. So very happy, and I will explain this to my GP next week when I see her.

Rosie, have a great one you deserve it.
Glad to hear you had a good time Al, and great numbers too without the glic! 🙂 You'll have to go on golfing trips more regularly...😉

I can't keep up with this thread regularly, so sorry if I've missed anything, hope everyone is OK.

6.2 this morning, pottered around a bit sorting paperwork after breakfast, had my morning rest, then came downstairs ready to do something useful and realised I was all wobbly .... so tested and was 1.8 😱 What's that about? I hadn't done anything! And it was a good hour before I'd normally have lunch (am often hypo just before meals, but 3.5 hypo, not 1.8 hypo!).

Rosie, im so jealous you're going on holiday. I need one badly! Have a great time.🙂

I came in at 7.0 this morning unusual because although not high I haven't been anywhere near this apart from first week of diagnosis so not sure what happened as I was 7.5 last night before bed so hardly gone down x

Back