Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, 5.0 for me (sorry kooky) Nice blue sky with some fluffy white bits today

Make sure (and I'm sure I'm saying something youve already done, but it happened to my sister in law once and she hadnt and we had a bit of a hassle working it out) you have the hospital ward phone number WITH international dialling codes plumbed into your phone/written safely in your purse - so you can call each morning to put your mind at rest for the day. (Its the dialling codes bit I'm referring to.)

Try to have a great time, Amigo.🙂

3.9 this morning for me.. Lesson learnt about not eating/injecting too late because I'm pretty sure that's what caused it!

Good evening all, sorry it's late - a lovely house special 5.2 this morning...I hope everyone has a good weekend :D

Good morning folks - a 7.7 for me today.

Good morning! 5.8 today.🙂

Morning all a 9 for me today. Sorry kooky, 2 days in a row!

Morning all, apologies in advance kooky, a 10 for me today. What are peoples plans for the bank holiday weekend? Im off to London on sunday for a concert. We are seeing the Dixie Chicks, I got the tickets for my other half for christmas. I dont know much of their stuff but looking forward to it.
Hope you enjoy the concert. I have 2 cd,s but never seen them live

Morning all from sunny cold leven. 7.8 this morning following a celebratory 2/3 take away, glass of wine then 2 biscuits with my forgotten meds and an oops BG. -so easy to go off track. Hope everyone has a good weekend-I'm working this morning and all day Monday- never mind

A non impressive 7.4 for me but there was a buffet at the pub last night with a pure carb content! :-(

Lovely sunny morning here in north London, and a lovely 5.4 today 🙂

Morning all, 12.3 another crazy result espec after going to bed at 6.4 around midnight. Went out for a meal around 8 pm and went a bit mad, chicken vindaloo with plain naam bread and chips.Was 7.3 before going out then around 11 pm was 5.7, diabetes and me is definitely a crazy mix.

Good morning all and a lovely lay in 🙂and 6.7.
A working bank holiday weekend but looks to be good weather for everyone.

And bizarrely I'm down to 6.1 from 7.4 less than 2 hours after a very nice sausage sandwich!

Managing to get away but I'll keep checking in to see how everyone is doing 🙂 hope the weather improves here for everyone this weekend.

Back