Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, been awake over an hour before I tested. Completely forgot! Tested just before breakfast and am 14.9! Now for a joy filled day of essay writing. Wish I didn't leave everything to the last minute :D

Morning all, a better 7.9 for me today. I'm off for a lunch time bbq at a friend's house then going to the O2 to see Bryan Adams tonight. Hope the bruises heal soon Amigo. Have a good Saturday everyone.

Morning all, a better 7.9 for me today. I'm off for a lunch time bbq at a friend's house then going to the O2 to see Bryan Adams tonight. Hope the bruises heal soon Amigo. Have a good Saturday everyone.
Bryan Adams is great, I saw him in Dublin a few years back, it was my pals choice for his 40th, I was "ok if I have too", but he is great and so is his guitarist. have a good'n.

Morning all, been awake over an hour before I tested. Completely forgot! Tested just before breakfast and am 14.9! Now for a joy filled day of essay writing. Wish I didn't leave everything to the last minute :D
Hope the essay writing goes well! 🙂 That's always been my problem - putting stuff off until the last minute! 😱 🙂

Morning all.🙂 4.9 here.😛

Survived IKEA yesterday, but hubby kept saying 'cojones' (b*ll*cks) instead of 'cajones' (drawers) to the nice señorita who did the ordering! 😱:D Bloody foreigners, comin' over 'ere, and makin' us laugh (I hope that's what she was thinking, anyway!).:confused:🙂

Good sunny morning! 5.4 today🙂

Morning all.🙂 4.9 here.😛

Survived IKEA yesterday, but hubby kept saying 'cojones' (b*ll*cks) instead of 'cajones' (drawers) to the nice señorita who did the ordering! 😱:D Bloody foreigners, comin' over 'ere, and makin' us laugh (I hope that's what she was thinking, anyway!).:confused:🙂
I'm sure foreigners invent these similar-sounding words just so they can laugh at our inability to pick the correct pronunciation! The Russians have a phrase for 'how much does it cost?' which sounds almost identical to 'how big is it?' 😱 Also, I believe the Mandarin for octopus is almost indistinguishable to the word for mother-in-law 😱 :D

Morning all, 5.8 here. Managed successfully to negotiate round a huge piece of daughters birthday cake yesterday evening. Just got to do the same with the lemon meringue pie tonight!

Morning all, 6.3 for me.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.5 here. Off to bbq today so no doubt lots of temptation ahead.
Bolden I bet IKEA was good fun! The language probably brightened everyone's day!

17.0 for me this morning!! I didn't do a bedtime test but I was 14 at 6pm an hour after my tea

Morning all, 5.8 here. Managed successfully to negotiate round a huge piece of daughters birthday cake yesterday evening. Just got to do the same with the lemon meringue pie tonight!
I don't know if i would be strong enough to not have at least a tiny bit of lemon meringue pie.😛

Morning all.🙂 4.9 here.😛

My brother works in the British consulate in Malaga and as you can imagine has to deal with the huge numbers of British expats in that area. On one occasion an older lady came in with a complaint about something and this led on to the Spanish health care she had received. She said "and do you know, the Doctor didn't even speak English!" My brother said he sat there listening to this and thought to himself "that's because you're in f*****g Spain!" A lot of these people make absolutely no attempt to speak any Spanish at all.

The British abroad - embarrassing at times. 🙄

My brother works in the British consulate in Malaga and as you can imagine has to deal with the huge numbers of British expats in that area. On one occasion an older lady came in with a complaint about something and this led on to the Spanish health care she had received. She said "and do you know, the Doctor didn't even speak English!" My brother said he sat there listening to this and thought to himself "that's because you're in f*****g Spain!" A lot of these people make absolutely no attempt to speak any Spanish at all.

The British abroad - embarrassing at times. 🙄
I remember being in France and meeting a guy who genuinely thought he could be understood if he simply spoke English, but slowly, and with a French accent! 😱 :(

I don't know if i would be strong enough to not have at least a tiny bit of lemon meringue pie.😛
That's where I think you type 2s have a much harder time of it than those of us with Novorapid at our disposal. I reckon with a carb free meat and veg first course, some red wine and a bit of cheese afterwards, and an upfront Bolus, I should be able to sneak a small piece without the glucose monitor noticing.

Good afternoon folks - after a morning of dodgy wifi I can now report a 7.3 for me today.

I remember being in France and meeting a guy who genuinely thought he could be understood if he simply spoke English, but slowly, and with a French accent! 😱 :(
Him indoors has got no excuse - we both started learning Spanish just over 20 years ago when we lived near Madrid.🙄 I think he was just over-excited that the house reno is nearly finished.😱🙂

I really feel for your brother, Matt.:confused:

Back