Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning 🙂 4.2 today. I'm trying extra hard to beat my diabetes into submission, hhmm I'm not sure it's listening especially in the evenings!

Best wishes for your appointment khskel 🙂

Hugs all round this morning! I'm a nice 7.2 hurrah!!

Good luck with your appointment Khskel

Two more days til Friday!!

Morning all, 8.7 for me today. Good luck with you appointment Khskel. Looking forward to the long weekend.

Good luck with your appointment Khskel

Morning all 6.4 for me today.

Good morning everyone. 7.0 and another smooth night. Touch wood levels are a lot smoother after quite considerable basal tweaking. Have managed to get my average 7 day BG down from the scary 10.6 to 8.0 - will hopefully be back down to my "normal" 7.5 by the end of the weekend.

Good morning folks - 7.8 for me today.

Good morning everyone. 7.0 and another smooth night. Touch wood levels are a lot smoother after quite considerable basal tweaking. Have managed to get my average 7 day BG down from the scary 10.6 to 8.0 - will hopefully be back down to my "normal" 7.5 by the end of the weekend.
Good to see Amanda 🙂 Fingers crossed it will continue! 5.7 for me today.

6.1 for me and I have to say the prospect of a long weekend is very appealing.

Morning all! Another 6.5 for me today.

Morning folks.🙂 6.5 for me.:D

School's out for Easter (10 days!) and the sun's shining. 😛 Enjoy your loooooong weekend every1. I'm off to the reno house to clean, clean, clean...😉

Good morning, I'll join you on the 5.7 step please Northerner, I 'll bring my velvet cushion 🙂

Enjoy your 10 days off Bloden, hope you're not cleaning the whole time!

4.7 for me this morning, must have been the painting and decorating yesterday.

Good morning, I'll join you on the 5.7 step please Northerner, I 'll bring my velvet cushion 🙂

Enjoy your 10 days off Bloden, hope you're not cleaning the whole time!
Oh no, there will be R and R too. 😉

Morning all 7.4 for me today. Looking forward to spending the easter weekend at a local brewery helping them move to a bigger premises. 4 days camping at a brewery with free food and beer. Anyone else in Essex want to come and lend a hand?

Back