Group 7-day waking average?

A 6.9 for me. Hope it's starting to work its way back down now.

Hope your Good Friday is more Great than Good 🙂

Morning all! 6.1 for me this morning at 9:00am, woke up with a cold though, typical!

Yes despite my confused body clock with so many night shifts I'm quite pleased. I've also had some 'moments' because there's too many temptations around.
Glad to see you're under 7.0 today Amigo and hope you're feeling better day by day 🙂

Good morning all and a long time since I've been first to post my reading 🙂. It's a 6.9 today.

Up unusually early as well with a 3.7. Oops. Off to help out at an Easter Egg Hunt. I will try to resist!

Morning 🙂 It's an Easter House Special for me today, always great to see a 5.2 😎

I'd sneak a bit of chocolate to raise your level before you start hiding the eggs SB2015 😉

Good morning folks - 8.5 for me this morning.

Morning all. 3.9 here, Dawn has gone on holiday. Congrats on the HS Flower.

Morning! 6.2 for me today. Only got 3 strips left so saving them for tonight. Party time.:D

Good morning 🙂 Congrats on the House Special @Flower - I just missed it with a 5.3 🙂

Hope you have a good evening Mark! 🙂

Was 5.2 in the early hours (spot of basal testing) 5.5 now .Morning all have a great Saturday.

Budge up Flower I'm with you today, a house special :D. I see the April showers have arrived a few days early this year 😱

Was 5.2 in the early hours (spot of basal testing) 5.5 now .Morning all have a great Saturday.

Hope you're getting your head round your new diagnosis Khskel, I'm thinking of you with shared understanding.

I haven't tested yet this morning. I'm still waking like I have a major hangover without the benefit of the party! So hope you enjoy yours Mark. I'm sure you can loosen the reins a little bit for once! 😛

Hope you're getting your head round your new diagnosis Khskel, I'm thinking of you with shared understanding.

I haven't tested yet this morning. I'm still waking like I have a major hangover without the benefit of the party! So hope you enjoy yours Mark. I'm sure you can loosen the reins a little bit for once! 😛
Hope you feel better as the day progresses Amigo 🙂

I'm With Flower and Kooky a 5..2

We can here you knocking on the house special door Northie, but rules is rules.

Back